Sequentially numbered PSA 9 1st Ed Dark Charizard + Holo

Hey everyone

Wondering if there is any bump up in price when selling these 2 as a lot:

• PSA 9 Team Rocket Dark Charizard 1st ED. #21 cert. 41675452
  • PSA 9 Team Rocket Dark Charizard 1st ED. #4 HOLO cert. 41675451

Do people look for these kind of things? Should I be asking any kind of premium when I move these.

Any help / info / advice is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

I doubt this would carry a premium. Whether for display or storage, the sequential serial numbers of the cards would probably the last thing anyone notices.

I think things like this only apply with sets of stuff, not two similar cards. I have a Southern Islands Promo set in sequential numbers all PSA 9 + and I wouldn’t value it as more than a normal set so I think you would have to find someone that would which is kind of a niche target, so probably not realistic.

I caught myself laughing when I first read this but then a thought hit me. Traditional collecting strategy’s don’t always apply when it comes to Pokémon. So…who knows.

1 Like

absolutely not :grin: but that’s not to say someone wouldn’t pay a little more for the novelty?

All it takes is one person to value that and it could fetch a slightly higher price.

But people who choose to buy 9s have already settled for the budget choice. I doubt there would be many (or any) people that are looking for a 9 that are willing to pay extra for something like this.

One of the problems here is there’s nowhere near as much demand for non holo versions. I personally don’t even collect them at all.

It’s also not a set or an evolution line. I’d see a possible premium if you had Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard for example.

I say give it a shot with a best offer listing and let us know how you do. I’d be very surprised if you earn $200 or more, but I’d love to be proven wrong!