Selling Bulk Commons/Uncommons?

So I used to actually trade my bulk commons/uncommons, but that time has ended and I am looking on some advice on selling them. I see that troll&toad & Coolstuff both buy bulk, just curious as to how the process works. Mainly counting & shipping requirements from someone who has experience in the past or possibly another store to sell to.

Thanks

PM’ed

Nice thread. Any aussies on here know of any aussie stores/sites that purchase bulk? if so, please share the info :grin:

i dont know… but maybe icollected might?

Its the biggest pokemn store in aus.

Is there any site that allows you to sell Japanese bulk or like mixed jp and English?

I don’t know for sure, but I have looked around a ton, and nobody seems to buy Japanese bulk, so I might just start selling lots with them.

I had a good experience with Coolstuffinc. I was looking to get some booster boxes so I ended up getting store credit for my bulk which gave me way more bang for my buck. I just stacked em all up, saran wrapped them, stuck them in a USPS flat rate box and within a few days I had my store credit. Highly recommended.

Not a bad route to go. They giving $60 + 25% then for store credit? So $75 for 1,000?

Yep. Actually choose them for the credit. Easy process and extra 25% is fantastic.

2 Likes

Best way is to make 100 count lots and sell them on amazon, it’s what people who buy bulk do with all those cards.

www.amazon.com/Assorted-Pokemon-Trading-Cards-Bonus/dp/B000WD3XBI/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3H3I4HTWLMQLF&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1488435537&sr=1-1

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0012UGE2A/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Kids with their parents CC info buy them up like crazy. It makes it seem like a deal to them because normally you would have to buy 10 boosters to get 100 cards, little do they know they have zero chances to get ultra rares.

Deriums CCG actually got mad at me for telling everyone they do that with all the bulk they buy, even changed their amazon name now they go by "Seller of Many Things: , but it’s them.

www.google.com/search?safe=off&q=derium%27s+ccg+amazon&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR5O-FmLfSAhUs1oMKHb0_CJkQvwUIGSgA&biw=1186&bih=638

1 Like

It is a locked category on Amazon. Selling there is a massive obstacle and expensive.

I used to sell my extras in randomised packs of 100 on ebay for $25AUD. Sold like crazy. Just put them in a standard letter envelope (the long one) divided into 3 piles and pop the envelope into a larger A5 size envelope. This makes the envelope thin enough to post as a letter for $3. Never had any complaints and sold around 1200 singles that way over a couple of months.
Stopped about a year ago cause I stopped collecting singles.

ebay, thats where I sell mine actually.