2500+ PCG/ADV JPN Bulk/Common-Rare/Pricing? Where to Sell?

Hey guys,

So just over the last couple years, from buying so many lots, I have, like the title says, a lot of Japanese PCG/ADV common to rare bulk.
I’m talking cards from just about every set, deck, etc. 90% of it being Unplayed.

So my question is this.

• How do you even price something like this? Per card, or just an all together bulk?

• Do any sites purchase this sort of thing? Or eBay all day?

Any feedback would be great! Thank you!

I think this is one of the difficult types of things to sell, where the “bulk” is definitely worth more than any BW-on Japanese bulk (which is probably .02 at best per c/uc).
Your problem is the cards aren’t worth selling individually, and in one big lot, your buyer probably is buying it for parts, and wouldn’t want to pay the full value.

I’d do one large lot on ebay, do you have a ballpark range of what you are trying to get?

Definitely agree with that all. Maybe smaller lots from each set would be better.

I haven’t the slightest clue what to even ask :slightly_frowning_face: Might end up listing on eBay with some random price and asking people to literally please offer lol

ohh dude i got heaps of gem mint uncommon/common pcg era to. there flawless.

god…

I reckon one day people will be grading them muhahahahhaha.

as the artwork on them is phenomenalingtons… they just dont make them like that use to… BACK IN MY DAY. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I would make as many full C, UC and R sets as possible with the cards and try selling them that way. If that fails maybe a big lot starting at the min price you would let them go for. Last option to try is maybe talk to our members that live in Japan and see if any stores etc buy bulk over there and possibly make a deal with them?

1 Like

Definitely make the sets. Could probably get a solid price for them if you do that, especially seeing as the C/U/R cards are so difficult to find cheap.