Scarlet & Violet ex Art Rares revealed!

Sir

Unlike SAR, the ARs are important because I can actually expect to pull them. I hope they increase the pool of these available in a set to 10-12. Maybe you get 3 or 4 per box. Plus the shot at an SAR, maybe 1 in 3 boxes?

Sets need to have more meat instead of just a lottery at 4 chase cards.

Maybe we will finally get “Sunspeon”

3 Likes

Gardevoir collectors have been blessed 3 years consecutively

and just to show contrast

4 Likes

So true!! They are getting spoiled!

based on the set numbering, i’m guessing full arts remain as well as hypers of some sort. the ARs revealed are well after the end of the set which leads me to believe full arts come before (similar to how the enhanced sets from japan did it with CHRs last year).

^^^this observation doesn’t actually make sense the more i think about it. slowpoke being only 4 after the end of the set doesn’t leave room for full arts.

after that there is another sizeable gap before the gardevoir SAR. I assume after this will be some sort of gold cards.

my prediction is the gold special art concept from vstar universe also returns (for the mascots of the set) as a replacement to the traditional gold style we saw during swsh.

regardless, i can’t wait for special arts of the box legos, paradox mons, the legendary quartet, and so many more who didn’t get a chance to shine during swsh. i think the most exciting news from this is that the entire evo line might be getting the special art treatment instead of just one card like before.

they’re making up for the lack of a gardevoir gold star

1 Like

oh btw it looks like there might be a new foil styling on the textured cards. it almost looks like some type of horizontal style. maybe similar to the regular holos

Yeah, the most exciting is having fantastic art and special cards for the actual Pokemon in the generation given how typical it is for TPC to then forget about them the next generation.

What did Gen 8 Pokemon excluding the legendaries get? Inteleon and Sandaconda? Even then, the original 3 legendaries didn’t get anything until CSR/SAR.

It could just be sowsow but the Greavard AR makes me the most excited since I’ve played Scarlet and Violet.

1 Like

hopefully we get a dragapult line of special arts :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Amen!