Request for help with Himeno signing in Hawaii

I am not able to attend worlds 2024 this year unfortunately. For those that are attending I saw somewhere that Kagemaru Himeno would be in attendance. I would love if my PSA 10 Birthday Pikachu could be autographed by her.

My question is would it be possible to mail my slab to a member that is attending and see if it would be possible for her to sign the slab? Of course I’d pay whatever cost for the signing and shipping. This is my absolute favorite card and artwork of any card ever released. It would be a amazing addition to my collection to have the illustrator who created the artwork to sign my slab.

If this is not possible does anyone know how often she does signings or makes public appearances in the US.

Most likely no. There usually aren’t enough spots for everyone attending the event to get something signed. So you would have to significantly bribe someone to give up their spot.

11 Likes

Scott is right. You’d have to pay someone hundreds or thousands of dollars to give up their spot.

7 Likes

There haven’t been many details released yet on Ms Himeno’s event before worlds, so it’s not clear if she’ll even be signing anything. It may just be a gallery of her work.

Once that info is released there will be more clarity, but as smpratte and dyl mentioned, it’ll be an uphill battle to find anyone.

7 Likes

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe one day I’ll have the opportunity to have her sign it. Thank you guys for the very fast answers and insight.

I would also suggest if the opportunity presents itself that you get the card signed instead of the slab

I’d rather not crack it out since it’s already a PSA 10.

Source a raw copy. It’s worth it. But yeah, for this even its unclear what she’s signing if anything.

3 Likes

Crack. Get signed. Resubmit until 10 + 10 auto.