[Repost] Goodbye post by FrostFluxy

Pokemonkey wrote a criticism of me on the public frosty thread then slinked to a pm with the below message so I wouldn’t take offense. Then she was shocked I responded to the attack in public lol.
Got a tip for you Pokemonkey…don’t bad mouth someone publicly then pm an explanation. PM FIRST if you are going to take offense to a public response. Duhhh!!!

*And Scott…quit closing the dam* threads before I have a chance to respond LOL.

"Gary, I’m just saying this in an open, non-hostile manner with the utmost respect.

As a younger member, I can’t help but notice you frequently use age as a form of condescension, be it intentional or unintentional. It would be appreciated if you used it less, at the very least by myself. Reputation here is on merits, particularly collecting ones. You will be respected for your merits alone. You honestly don’t have to tag the age thing as well.

That being said, I greatly appreciate what information, know-how and stories you have to bring to the table. I look forward to all of your continued participation.

Mods, if you feel this post is not respectful enough and thus violates rule 7, let me know and I will take it down. Or, I invite you to take it down yourself. It is in no way meant negatively. Rather, just a point that, if changed, would make me feel slightly more comfortable as I participate in this community."

Great response gentlemen. I think your starting to get it right. Keep it up. (I still want frosty back though:)

I just have one word for the chaos I missed, apparently (and boy am I glad I did):

Crikey.