Red Logo Print

I have recently been searching for red logo print packs as being an Aussie these have appealed to me for obvious reasons. Anyone else out there with a sizeable collection? I have 2 jungles and a handful of loose packs. No fossils yet.

Welcome to the forum!

I can’t say I have a sizable sealed collection, but I do have a sealed Fossil Red Logo Fossil pack with Aerodactyl artwork (one of my only two sealed products, the other being a sealed Japanese SM10b Sky Legends box). If you’re asking about a sizable collection in general, then yes, since I have close to 11,000 non-duplicated cards, and almost 9,000 more duplicated cards in my possession, as well as the second largest Pikachu collection in the world (a.f.a.i.k.) with more than 1300 unique Pikachu TCG cards. :blush:

The Red Logo Aerodactyl pack has been my favorite pack for the longest time, and I decided to buy it near the start of this year. There is just something about the Red Logo on the brown pack, in combination with the Aerodactyl that I personally really like. :grin:

Here a picture:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I have a red logo fossil pack collection twice the size of @quuador! Hahaha.

Gem mint pokemon has the best sealed red logo fossil collection I know of. He posted a video on YouTube recently. He had like 10 heavy booster packs and a sealed freaking booster box…

2 Likes

Just curious. Is it hypothesized that the cosmos errors come from these packs?

No. They do not have 1999-2000 dates. They came from WOTC employees most likely. Every source connects back to the Seattle area.

1 Like

Thanks! I have always wondered about them and noone ever really had a definite answer

When you say it is probably wotc employees. Is it becuase they would take cards home from quality control for themselves?

At least two sources were WOTC employees and two others were the Seattle area (as well). The latter is unclear if they worked for WOTC.

Thanks! I appreciate the response