Ranking all Eevee Heroes - Results

Original polling thread

Here: Ranking all Eevee Heroes

The results are in, about 100 votes each. Naturally lots of love for Moonbreon, but others like Espeon V/Max are comparably loved. The Flareons are actually both the MOST and LEAST liked. Jolteon V is shockingly low (pun intended). As per usual, Leafeon and Glaceon are some of the lowest ranking. Surprisingly not much love for Sylveon either

What do you think?

11 Likes

Can’t say that I am too surprised.

• Umbreon V deserves to be higher.
  • Leafeon V and Leafeon VMAX deserve to be higher.
  • Glaceon V deserves to be higher.
  • Sylveon V deserves to be higher.

Maybe it’s an unpopular opinion, but I often prefer the eeveelution V art to the VMAX art. There are two exceptions where I prefer the VMAX art: Espeon VMAX and Leafeon VMAX.

6 Likes

This, and Espy VMAX deserves .02 more points

2 Likes

surprised Sylveon was so low. Also, from all the hype I was expecting moonbreon to be much higher :joy:

Espeon VMAX >>> Umbreon VMAX

very interesting. i wonder how much nostalgia played into the votes. Sylveon being the newest edition could explain why it performed in the middle despite clearly having either the best or second best art for the V or Vmax

please order them by rating my brain is exploding

or add another image showing is sorted by rating

4 Likes

I think the worst one has to be Leafeon VMAX. No cameos, just quite boring.

How is Flareon VMAX ranked so low? Mystifying.

Souichiro Gunjima is king :crown:

1 Like

Rare Flareon W but I can see why.

It’s worth mentioning that only one is below 7 (in my mind that’s the cutoff for pretty good/underwhelming, but maybe others have a different number).

The Espeon VMAX result is shocking to me. Not to say the art isn’t great, but I do have to wonder how high it would’ve ranked had we not had a Saitou signing.

The Glaceon and Leafeon results are heartbreaking :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’ve seen folks talk about how great the Espeon VMAX is in a couple places in this forum. Especially how great it looks in person in Japanese. I wouldn’t have connected the popularity to the signing myself.

2 Likes

You guys make good points but are overlooking the most important part here:

There’s a bird on his head

14 Likes

LMAO okay, I retract my previous statement. Birb superiority.

1 Like

The Sylveon V being that low is surprising. I think it’s better than the VMAX. Also, Umbreon V I feel should be slightly higher since it has a signature look of superiority.

Otherwise, the rest is as expected. Well other than the fact that Jolteon somehow still managed mid 7s. Would’ve expected 6s. Jolteon just seems to be hard to make great artworks in general it seems.

1 Like

really enjoy the recent polling I’ve seen here. not sure if it’s a conscious decision or I’m just noticing them more often but I definitely enjoy looking through the threads.

I’m glad to see Flareon V on top of the pile where he belongs. The VMax distribution is about where I expected it to be although, like others have said, I would have expected Sylveon VMax to be ranked higher. I like how busy the scene is and I think it ties in nicely with the art from Sylveon V

+1 for polls and discussions surrounding them, I think it’s a nice way to have organic engagement

Jolteon should have been number one. The texture is crazy.

2 Likes

Sylveon V rubs me the wrong way because (and yes I realize how this is going to sound) – Sylveon looks unnatural holding a cupcake like that. Too anthropomorphic for my liking. Syvleon VMAX is great though IMO

sorted by rank:

10 Likes