• Vaporeon
  • Umbreon
  • Espeon
  • Leafeon
  • Glaceon
  • Sylveon
0 voters
1 Like

This reminds me that we haven’t had any event like the Eeveelution Wars in a while. Might be time for something similar.

4 Likes

Better not see Vaporeon win

3 Likes

I’d love one for pseudo-legendary Pokemon. That’d be fun!

I don’t need a war. I just want to see walls of Vaporeon copypasta so I can laugh at work.

3 Likes

https://www.elitefourum.com/badges/145/jolteon

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

2 Likes

Waiting for umbreon to have the 70% of votes lol

2 Likes

Gave my votes for Umbreon and Espeon, such a great duo since launch of gen 2. :slight_smile:

Flareon & Jolteon got my votes: Flareon for aesthetically being the closest to a “true” evolution for Eevee, and Jolteon for being such a prickly little speed gremlin.

This poll could have been placed in the Eevee thread.

Espeon, followed up by Flareon. I think Umbreon is cool, but never grasped what makes it so much popular over the other Eeveelutions.

Sylveon Umbreon Glaceon top 3 imo

1 Like

Umbreon for the win!! :trophy:

1 Like

Every time I see a poll like this, it’s always Umbreon at the top spot. When gen 2 first came out, I don’t remember the popularity like it has been recently. What changed?

1 Like

You really wish to know? :kissing_closed_eyes:

You guess :kissing_smiling_eyes:

_ _ _ n _ r e _ n

RSTLNE. Now your turn…

Vaporeon is my fav for sure, but I expect Umbreon to win :full_moon:

I personally prefer Umbreon because of the rings. I love that design, especially when the shiny gets blue rings. Other than that, it’s probably the whole nighttime thing that’s featured in si many artworks/got introduced in gen 2.

2 Likes

The glow in Karen’s Umbreon highlights what you said, big fan of that

1 Like

But the name “Karen” is discouraging me from buying that card… :pensive:

1 Like