quick question on charizard gx hyper rare psa 10

hey

just looking to get a general idea of how much you all think a psa 10 charizard gx hyper rare is worth?

i have one on ebay atm and have had an offer for £340. i have looked at the last sold ones on ebay and they rage from 240-500 recently. ebay also has a few others listed for around the same price mine is however mine is the only UK one for sale and if the person bought one from the usa he would need to pay a chunk is import fees right?

basically do you think its a fair deal for £340 for a psa gem mint 10 charizard gx hyper rare?

I would say that’s a VERY solid offer. They seem to go for around $350 recently, and you’re offered about $460. I say sell it before the prices go down even more. :blush:

2 Likes

I would say sell as well. With more newer sets coming this year the next hype train will be on those and people will focus their money on them.
Not saying the Charizard GX won’t be as desirable but might take a bit longer to sell. And might go down a bit as that’s the trend.

Accept the offer.

You can buy a lot better, older, more collectible cards with that money.

5 Likes

nothing will dethrone the chase for the hyper charizard, until the next charizard comes out…

You’re right, but it’s going down regardless. It’s a card I’m looking to purchase once it’s at the right price. Probably $200 or so… there’s people that think it might drop lower than that. Time will tell, I guess. :blush:

thanks for all the advice. happy to say i accepted the offer and the buyer seems super happy :grin: thanks

3 Likes

In my opinion, I think it’s not a bad idea to hold onto the card as the value could go up in due time. It is a very hard card to pull let alone find it in psa 10 condition. Nevertheless, so far, the only FA rainbow charizard in existence.

Not going to happen… Unless you’re talking 5-10 years from now at which point we have no idea what the market will look like and I think it has a good chance of going back up then.

This is pure speculation, but most people expect this card to go down in the near future. I’m one of them and I will buy a copy or two when it happens. It has already gone down about 50% in a couple months. There are a few impatient people that pay high prices on these newer cards, but the price just doesn’t hold.

Yeah it’s hard to pull but it’s not a rare card by any means… Look at how many get listed every single day.

It has a pop of 239 and the set’s only been out for 4 months.

There’s more 10s in existence than 8s and 9s combined lol.

Maybe in 5 years time this card will get some traction like the Plasma Storm Charizard… but that’s pop 45 for the 10s, released in an era when Pokemon was less popular with smaller print runs.

Atm though it’s really overpriced and will decline slowly and stay stagnant until at least after Burning Shadows goes out of print.

1 Like