PWCC Vault

What about their Insurance-value?
I just got my items (9 PSA10 cards) valued for insurance, and I realy hope that the building does not burn down, as I belive the items i a lot more valued then insured for…

When my Legendary Collection Rev Foil Snorlax in PSA10 is insured for 100$, that sounds a bit strange, or what?

That’s $100 more than you would get virtually anywhere else. Also, one would imagine the vault is specifically designed not to allow a fire to tear though it and burn everything. The structure of the building itself is the the strongest insurance offered by the vault.

Just change the insurance value manually if you feel it’s low. Simple

I’m not afraid it will burned down, just was surprised of the value :
Estimated Market Value: $100 as of 2021-02-24

I might be wrong when i belive it has a bit more value

They go off last sold pricing, not speculative pricing.

Using the PWCC Analytic tool I can see it last sold for $130 in March 2019.

So they base the price off that sale. It would be too much effort for them to speculate new values instead of last sold prices.

Especially when they let you change the value manually.

If it makes you feel any better, I value your card at $1000

1 Like

I havent even considered the implications of trading with pwcc vault, having them handle it would be so easy for both person

2 Likes

When it’s in your vault you can already transfer ownership of your card to another vault owner :blush:

9% isn’t too bad, we have to pay 20% VAT in the UK. That is a killer for any international purchases :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Pff… 38% to Sweden (25% VAT, 13% Duty) :sleeping:

Duty on pokemon card?

RIP

2 Likes

For those mentioning sales tax, surely if you buy a card through PWCC and send to the vault, then request to withdraw and ship to yourself the card gets flagged somehow for sales taxes?

Im thinking of buying cards too from the UK but we have 20% VAT to pay ontop of sales price through ebay on PWCC, your telling me if i buy and ship to the vault then withdraw later on this is avoided?

The answer to your question lies in if you’re an honest, law-abiding citizen or not

2 Likes

If you are on holiday in the US, buy a cool looking statue for yourself and mail it back to your home address in the UK, do you pay VAT on that?

2 Likes

FYI this was a few months back but last I checked with them, if for example you have a $20,000 card shipped to PWCC vault and live in the UK, then request to have PWCC send it to your home address, they will declare at full value and you will get an appropriate customs bill for the shipment (though maybe not VAT).

As for people in the USA, yes you likely technically owe and are obligated to report state use tax when you ship from ebay to the vault to your state, depending on your state’s regulations and time spent in the vault. Do people do this, well the answers on any PWCC thread are revealing, I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

How much is sales-tax in US. Like the most populated states

New York is 8.25%

8.875% in NYC

If this is some kind of competition, then I’m pretty sure I’ll win.

Import duties in Argentina are 50% :disguised_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m pretty sure you’re losing :wink:

11 Likes