PWCC Vault

Yes they send it in an envelope. Usually comes a few days after payout. One thing to note is that the name on the check has to match the name on your PWCC account or it may get denied.

Last time I did ACH transfer and it was faster and more secure. At the end of the day it’s really just preference.

Awesome, good to know. I chose ACH transfer for now.

1 Like

Goldin have a vault now?

hehe

Yeah at the time didn’t want to provide bank info and stuck with it lol

1 Like

Hey all, thoughts on the latest eBay news about restricting PWCC listing cards on the website?

Will you all keep the cards there or move them somewhere else after these news?

Please post in this thread: www.elitefourum.com/t/pwcc-account-limited-for-shill-bidding/33322/1

1 Like

I’ve always used ACH and it’s been quick and painless. The auction payouts from July auctions hit tomorrow and that is the one time a month I usually choose for my ACH so I’m just expecting that be a bit slower this month.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! I think I’ll do ACH if they Pay. With what happened today, it’s giving me less hope that the buyer will pay now. It’ll suck if they don’t, as I won’t be able to relist right away.

I spoke with PWCC customer service again this weekend and they told me both the INVEST and FREEVAULT promos DO NOT apply to wax. They had previously told me they do. This isn’t the first time they’ve told me conflicting information - it’s something that’s been frustrating me for a while with how they do business - seems their employees aren’t fully knowledgeable and give out false information. I actually shipped a wax item home today and was charged the 1.0% curation and 0.50% insurance fee and no fulfillment fee on a submission I had used the FREEVAULT code on…

Customer service like that is gonna get them kicked off ebay

6 Likes

1999 Pokemon Base Set 1st Edition Shadowless Thick Stamp Holo Charizard BGS 9.5 sold on Premium auction for 150k$ last auction.

1999 Pokemon Base 1st Edition Shadowless Holo Charizard #4 BGS 9.5 sold on June block for 500k$

What is it that I don’t see here?

Is this the same card? And is their Premium auction that much lower? If this is correct, then i would say PWCC (and us) is in big trouble if we use PWCC auction to sell.

Fixed price listing is the only way to go. List high with BO enabled.

4 Likes

150k for a bgs 9.5 was easily the all time high if not mistaken. Where do you see a 500k sale of a charizard ever?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing for the 150k zard. Anyone who thinks 500k for a bgs 9.5 is the standard is crazy. It was a vault listing with two 9.5s and two 10s. I still doubt it was a legit sale but here is the ebay link. www.ebay.com/itm/224451311983?hash=item344257396f:g:30sAAOSwC2FgvYtA

I could see this go the other way too where, because nobody’s gonna look at PWCC’s first monthly auctions on their own site, everyone looks at PWCC’s first monthly auctions to snag some deals and we’re almost where we were before.

1 Like

Okay, so I missed something, as I was hoping.
Anyone been following the premium result and now how they are on compare with Ebay?

Hmm, thanks for posting that @A.P.Speeze , . @kemost , I did not see that sale in the PWCC archive, or on 130point, sorry. It’s also so high above even PSA 10 prices that I can’t imagine it was actually paid or real. Would be curious if someone on here knew the seller though. I feel very comfortable saying the Premier auction was the highest ever for that card. As for their other auctions, on the sports side the prices have definitely been good from what I’ve seen. One example is this month Goldin had a rookie Jordan PSA 10 go for $319k and PWCC had one go for $408k.

500k zard was not paid for. Unfortunately anyone can just click buy it now on ebay if you don’t have payment required on purchase enabled on the listing. Since PWCC takes bank wires, crypto payments, etc they can’t have that on their listings otherwise they wouldn’t be able to take those forms of payments.

4 Likes

I understand that, but if they had a 10% deposit when putting up bids on items above 5k or something, i think we would have less of this. A deposit on a creditcard would fix a lot, and when the bidding was over, it would be reversed if not win or if buyer would like to pay another way

Anyone else submitted vault items recently? Is curation going really slow? It’s putting me off buying anything in the US right now