PWCC Vault Submission, package tampered & contents stolen (FedEx)

Just a word of caution for those sending higher value items.

Package arrived with items completely missing.

Primary items stolen:

1. psa 9 english gold star pikachu cert 22779261
  2. psa 10 jp gold star pikachu cert 49398215
  3. psa 10 pikachu black & white english #115 cert 22819969
  4. psa 10 pikachu white collection 1st ed cert 23016608

image (5)
image (6)
image (4)
image (3)
image (7)

7 Likes

Wow, really sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Horrible but interesting to see the pics I’ve not seen stuff like this before.

3 Likes

In the past I’ve requested PWCC send me an insured shipping label (they’ll charge your account for it) and then filmed myself packing it with the label in clear view (their suggestion). Not sure if you also did that, but I imagine it would help in situations like this.

2 Likes

These tales always make me sick to my stomach.

This is terrible. I’m sorry. I will say it’s a good step in transparency that they’re providing images/video to show the unboxing aspect of the situation.

I’m so sorry to hear that. What are the next steps you can take?

I will repeat this every chance I get. FedEx is completely shit. Never use it if you want to keep your cards.

6 Likes

almost every theft story I see is with fedex. I always get anxious when a PSA sub gets sent back to me. Wish they’d use USPS.

5 Likes

ScamEx strikes again.

yeah my return package was “lost” in transit by FedEx in February I am secretly hoping it makes its way to me but every day that hope gets a little smaller :melting_face:

Good to see PWCC records all their receivables though

4 Likes

I’m not sure if UPS is any better for most but for me they have never done me wrong , I always put “ pictures “ as the item description as too not get any possible :eyes: on my packages.

FedEx is and has been always a crap service. I can’t think of any time I used them that the package wasn’t delayed or the delivery driver didn’t bother ringing my door bell and just put a paper on my door notifying me too pick up the parcel from there office in my town lol

Fed up with FedEx :pinched_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

so sorry! been using pwcc for so many years without issues, this is bad and sad news :frowning:

absolutely disgusting.