PSA Turnaround Times

I have my membership “free” 15 grades coming up next week. So the theory is that I combined that with a bulk order alongside it and the bulk order should finish sooner than normal? All 5 of my recent 50 day submissions have come back in sub-15 days as it is, but I may give it a go.

The only one that is nearing 50 days the past few months is my current pack submission though I think that is still in the high 30’s.

I am sending my cards to you to submit from now on because your luck is astounding. I have never received an order early, hell I am happy when I get my email that they checked it in within 5 days.

Yeah, I’ve had 5/6 orders (50 day subs) completed within 1 calendar month so far for my January sub.

Normally my check ins take 5-10 business days, I should have specified that. I think I had one even go to 12 ish days before being checked in of those orders, but yeah my last 5 50 day orders were all really quick. I have two more there now one of which is checked in and another that isn’t yet. It was delivered to them last Thursday so it is in the window that it should be scanned in soon.

Last year I had a lot worse luck with orders going to and even exceeding the “estimated” timeline. It was frustrating because I had some exceeding the estimation with others of my own skipping them in the queue that evidently doesn’t exist.

I had 5 50-day orders completed within 15 business days in late Jan/early feb.

Shit was craaaaay.

Does the day PSA enters your order into the system technically count as a business day? Or would the count start the next business day?

That would be day 0 the day that it enters.

Unrelated;

10-15 day estimate - shipped on day 27 lol