PSA Order

Hey guys, I will be sending in an order to PSA in a few weeks. If anyone has any cards they wanted graded let me know. It will cost $25 per card and you will also pay shipping back to you which would be maximum $5.95 for US residents.

If you have any questions let me know!

I’m having second thought on grading the 'khan - I need advice :confused:

Why not grade it? Is there a visual flaw?

I haven’t received it yet - but I hope not! I kinda like having my cards in a case that I can take it in and out of.

On the other hand, the case is very protective, even against UV light which means you can leave it out in normal sunlight, so its kinda like insurance.

Don’t know what to do :confused: But maybe this isn’t the best place for this conversation - this thread should start filling up with orders!

Yeah I would get it graded. Not only does it provide better protection but imho it looks more presentable. A Soft sleeve inside of a hard case always seem to give the card a blue hue… something the PSA case does not. Its pretty clear. I recommend grading cards that can’t easily (or cheaply) be replaced.

Scott is the expert - PSA love him! He’ll get any card graded :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want it graded I will get it graded. :blush:

If that’s to me, that’s not advice! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ll sit this one out too - I’ll enjoy my card for a bit and decide later if I want it graded :blush:

I think Scott’s collection is undisputed, even if we compare it to Persin’s.

A few more trophies and then he’ll HAVE to collect sets since he’ll run out of trophies!

But I assumed Persin got his pre-Raichu graded? No?

I think Scott has the best overall collection. If Scott was able to get a PR then his collection would never be surpassed imo.

hello! what about me? :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

You took the Kanga away from me :slightly_frowning_face:

That’s an interesting question… if Scott gets a Pre-Release Raichu, what would be next on his wish list (actually, there’s plenty of cards he could get which is great because it means he hasn’t just got everything but sucks because its impossible to really get every card :confused:)

haha the most important word in this discussion is “IF” Scott gets a pre raichu. :blush:

And Dj I do not think that any stadium challenge versions have been graded. If there is a link with information on it I will attach it and put a description in, that usually does the trick!

Don’t pretend world domination isn’t next on your list :wink:

He has officially become my favourite collector :blush:

Oh Dan, do you know any of those guys who took that picture, the “king” picture. I messaged Yamato but he thought I was referring to a card. :confused:

Anyone who is still interested in getting a card graded let me know within the next couple weeks. I have already received one members card and am looking to send out an order in the next week or two.

Let me know when you get mine please!

Yours arrived!

Anyone else who wants their card graded let me know within the next two weeks!