PSA Initial (free) Submission - FREE?

If this isn’t the correct forum, please move it.

So I recently submitted 4 submissions in one package to PSA after just opening a new membership with them. One has already completed and is actually in Tokyo already as we speak, so I expect to get it in a few days. The grading was completely free as it was covered by the CC voucher. But I was under the impression I had to pay for return shipping before they even considered shipping out. To this day there’s no payment showing on my card. Could this be a mistake/ does it take a while for them to charge the card/ do they charge after all submissions have gone out? I’m happy of course if it’s free though lol.

The charge comes immediately before they announce that they have finished grading that order.

Seems like a mistake to me.

I’ve had charges come much earlier. My most recent submissions were accepted on 6/6 and charged on 6/8 and I still have not received my grades (today is day 30/30 lol)

Seems the time when they charge it is pretty random.

Really? On credit card?

They only ever charge me immediately before posting my grades.

Mine were shipped out 3 days ago and already made it to Japan. Unless my bank is late in updating due to it being a weekend, I’ve not been charged for shipping at all.

No, I send a check. Usually it’s before posting the grades.

No reputable company is going to hold a check for more then a day. It’s too easy for fraud to happen if a check sits. My experience has been the same as @ozenigma via CC.

1 Like

When you get your results be sure to post them on The Great Grading Result Thread.

I got my results a few days ago, posted in my collection thread. Where’s the grading thread lol?

Here it is…

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-great-grading-results-thread-specials-are-you-joking/13793/1