My First PSA Submission

I just registered for PSA and I’m really excited for my first submission. I’m about to submit around 150 cards to PSA using one of the Collector’s Club Specials. On the website, they advertise a 50-day turnaround, but I also heard that they generally process the orders relatively quickly. I was just curious how long your submission took to process before they shipped it back to you guys.

Do they typically take the full 50 days or do people typically get them back faster?

Thank you in advance!

Usually they’ll come quicker but still plan on 50 days.

1 Like

It’s like Christmas has come again. Best of luck on your submission.

1 Like

Remember it is 50 business days and not just 50 days. Big difference especially depending on the time of year how many holidays are around. That is 50 business days from when they receive the order into their system which can take several business days on its own at times from when the package is delivered to their P.O. box. I have a 20 day submission that was delivered on Dec 24th and yet to be received into their system.

2 Likes

I heard from some people that when they package their bulk submissions with another smaller 10-day order that they typically get them back a lot faster. Is this true?

They told me that they put the 10-day order in the same box as the bulk submission, when they are shipping it to PSA, and on the outside of the box they write 10-days.

Can anyone vouch for this?

Having submit multiple packages to PSA with varying order levels inside and the lowest service time written on the outside, my personal feeling is that it doesn’t change the bulk order time.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate your input!

I’m just waiting for some semi-rigid holders to come in before I can send it off haha

Good luck man! May the grading gods be ever so kind! :slight_smile:

1 Like