PSA express current timeframe/quick check

Wanted to gauge what the current timeframe looks like.

I’ve got some no rarity that I want to go PSA with. I am looking to get them back this year lol

Will express run somewhat close to 3 weeks at this point? Or should I go up a service level or just wait.

I’m not in a super rush. But I’m jacked about them and would like to display them.

Last few threads on this were a few weeks old if I recall. I’m sure it’s worse by now.

1 Like

Yes.

Express is the new norm for anyone wanting cards back within a month. It’s an extra $25 over waiting 2+ months (potentially), so I’ve been bumping many one off cards I’d prefer to have encased quickly.

Orders are entered into the system faster and are generally being graded within 2 weeks from my experience. 3 weeks tops (after entering the system).

4 Likes

I sent some cards through Express about a month ago and the turnaround was only a little faster than 3 weeks. It might be slightly longer at this point.

1 Like

Here’s the 2 that I had very recently, averaging 2 weeks:

Arrived: 10/08
Entered: 10/14
Shipped: 10/21

Arrived: 10/27
Entered: 11/02
Shipped: 11/12

2 Likes

SWEET.

I’m super pumped.

I’m hoping for 8s but we all know the new grades are hard as hell :crazy_face:

The no rarity is wild. They were grading some crusty ass cards as 6/7/8 in the 2Xxxxx range

I know because I own a few lol

3 Likes

@r2d287 Yeah dude it is slightly longer, but not much. I just got back my express (PSA 9 Zard) a few weeks ago. It only took 8 days. No matter what it won’t take more than 15 days on your express subs. Best of luck and I am laughing at your crusty 2xxx cert comment! (It’s true, don’t believe the pessimists!)

2 Likes

Super express. Two days. I’ve sent in three orders within the last two weeks. All have been 2 days and they were added to the system same day they were received by psa. If you have high value cards super express and walkthrough are exactly on time right now.

3 Likes

Those sub levels will never not be on time. But if you’re not in a rush as OP said, it isn’t justified jumping from $75 to $200 if you can avoid it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a whole bunch of no rarity base trainers and no rarity holos and common/uncommon gym heroes and challenge.
Are they worth grading?
Thanks

Grade the holos

Anyone have recent experience for “regular” service?

I sent a card through express with Gradedgem on the 16th October, I am expecting 2-3 months lol! A standard psa turnaround pre pokemon boom-boom.

Seems like express has slowed down a bit over the past couple weeks since this thread was made, taking a while for my express order to register.

I should’ve done super express zzz

I had an Express and Regular order received 10/30, Express has already been sent back to me and Regular is done with pending upcharges. I think something’s wrong with your order.

Did you print out the barcode that goes on the outside of the package? Or, if you had multiple submission types (Regular + Bulk + Express etc.), did you go back into submissions and print the combined order barcode?

In my experience, submitting to PSA directly has been consistently faster than through Ludkins (direct with PSA is generally 2-3 weeks end to end for express).

I don’t know why Ludkins express is slower, maybe @churlocker has insight, or it’s just bad luck on my end.

@hypernova,nah I just sent 1 card through Ludkins and it made it to them just fine. I’m assuming it’s just a very inconvenient timing, as I saw basically right after my card was shipped PSA updated their website to show that express turnaround times are being impacted.

It’s also an autograph card, but I’m not sure that would have any impact on when/how it gets registered.

Nothing is wrong with the order. We know how to send PSA subs. Lmao

PSA is just extremely inconsistent.

7 Likes

@tornelos PSA doesn’t do FIFO (first in, first out), so it’s not out of the ordinary to see some orders go faster or slower than yours.

1 Like

If they’re not worth grading for you I’ll gladly buy them from ya! :slight_smile: