PSA card storage boxes in Europe

What are my options? I’d probably even be willing to pay shipping and VAT for the the palms off cases since they seem nice but they’ve been sold out forever.

1 Like

I am exactly on the same situation :cowboy_hat_face:

I tried finding good storage boxes in Europe but found nothing… Ended up ordering Palms off boxes from TCA via eBay. He still has them listed, so that could be an option if they’re sold out on their website.

You mean these right? If so, $228.41 for 3 boxes with VAT and shipping is kinda painful, even compared to the Palms Off which comes to around $145. :cry:

Yep, it’s extremely painful, but I was desperate enough to buy them anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you don’t want anything fancy just go for these:
https://www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokemon/Products/Storage/Storage-box-for-3200-cards

Thanks, but looking for something a little easier to handle, don’t wanna drop a box with hundreds of slabs.
Contacted Palms off, they told me they’d have stuff back in stock by end of August so I guess I’ll wait for that unless someone posts a better option. They really should get European distribution though.

Do you know if that box fits PSA Slabs? Or maybe just raw/toploaders? Thank you :slight_smile:

I have a double row one that I use for my psa and cgc cases and they fit fine, could be a little more room. There are similar boxes to fit toploaders, they might even fit better.

1 Like