PSA card storage boxes in the UK?

Does anyone in the UK or Europe know anyone selling storage boxes for PSA slabs similar to the ones sold by lionsgoods in the US?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Two-Graded-Card-Storage-Boxes-PSA-BGS-SGC-IMPERFECT-please-read/112606863542

Go on my ebay sig link and look at the storage boxes i have in that listing. Youd have to turn your graded cards sideways but i think i bought them from magic madhouse.

Probably not what youre looking for though

Do you mean the white cardboard bulk boxes? I have seen them available through quite a few sellers but was looking for something abit more solid.

1 Like

Oooh would like to know too :grin:

+1

1 Like

Perhaps if we all got together we could order a load and save on the shipping to UK? Would love a few of these

2 Likes

I personally prefer to use a foam padded storage box, similar to a pelican case but much cheaper, only £40 at the moment. Why cheap out on a cheap case when one of the cards can equal the value of the whole case.

:blush:

The case in the photo below is from Maplin, here www.maplin.co.uk/p/large-high-impact-case-with-pre-cut-foam-interior-n14gr

4 Likes

How many psa cards does this comfortably hold?

I also did a review on a similar storage case that kakapopo do if people are looking for a bit more protection:

kakapopotcg.com/case/

Wouldn’t a fireproof storage box be the better option? I’m paranoid enough about my house setting on fire, reducing all of my prized possessions to mere ashes…

Are you not wanting to pay the

Shipping:
$36.38 International Priority Shipping to United Kingdom via the Global Shipping Program

Import charges:
$16.92 (amount confirmed at checkout)

from lionsgoods?

Narr I’M good

Heads up to UK collectors Maplin is going into administration and has closing down sales, there are the flight cases with 60% off similar to what prochaos posted. Have to be quick though I think potentially they close permanently after this weekend.

2 Likes

Definitely going to check and see if mine has some cases on sale if it hasnt already closed down.

1 Like