PSA Boycott

Nothings going to change till PSA gets hit in the pocketbook. As long as they hit their projected numbers then nothing else, including you, matters. I have 6 orders in process right now and those will be my final orders until President Stone is forced out due to total incompetence as well as only wanting to meet projections for next year so they don’t throw him out. One man protecting his job is what this is all about. We say “Take our money please and give it to the shareholders”. He replies, “Screw you. Just bend over and wait lackeys”.

Well, I’m sick of it. My over 20,000 cards ready for submission will just have to wait. If you need a grading fix then you can always send cards off to CGC. I’m curious, how many cards do you have that you’d grade if it wasn’t a 6 month wait in some cases?

34 Likes

They had my cards since May… :slightly_frowning_face:

I think their lack of customer care will be their downfall, if they have one. I feel they won’t though because they’re the grading market’s juggernaut.

8 Likes

If you’d have asked this a couple of weeks ago before I sent two orders to Ludkins, I’d have said 62 cards I won’t submit. But those ships have already sailed.

4 Likes

I have three submissions waiting there currently (May, June, July). I have 100 cards still waiting to be sent but have suspended sending as wait is so long. I need to decide what to do.

I am aware they need to train graders but turn around time is getting longer and longer.

2 Likes

Well this will be civil.

8 Likes

“6 month wait” yah I wish, I’m seriously expecting 8+ months at gold level submissions, maybe even 12+ months. I would of sent a lot more cards to PSA but now a huge amount are going to CGC and BGS instead.

6 Likes

Someone is grouchy lol

That’s why I don’t submit. I just buy them already graded.

6 Likes

Someone has to submit them for you to buy them …

36 Likes

My cards submitted in May came back this month and I’ll tell you what psa made me $50,000+ by being backed up and forcing me not to sell till now lol. Thank you PSA.

It’s a joke but also true

58 Likes

Not sure of the current turnaround times. I had submitted an order in March, that I received back in August for bulk. Will give an update to my May monthly special order as soon as I receive it back.

1 Like

It just is what it is. 99% of the people here couldn’t even afford to boycott them. You’re the King Gary, but gotta disagree with you on this one.

1 Like

When I can pay $10 to submit cards that I have 0 cost basis in that magically turn into $100, $300, hell $1,000 cards… yeah I can’t stop submitting.

Their backlog is surely making me send more to BGS and CGC than I would otherwise but the market buys labels and PSA has the most expensive ones.

The whole concept is funny too. “If we all stop sending to PSA for 12 months they’ll surely feel it in month 13.”

28 Likes

Yeah I have no issue just waiting with the cards for better service times on grading. Every company I have worked for expanded when faced with ever growing backlogs of stock in addition to create better means of operation to better serve the increased volumes of stock/orders to process.

1 Like

I blame the founding fathers of Pokémon who built PSA up as the God-tier standard to grade Pokémon cards with (here’s looking at you Gary :wink:) if you wanted any sort of financial standard, and who have always been so quick to piss and diss on BGS and CGC.

In all fairness, I feel the same way Gary. Even if I sent 600 or so 1st edition bulk cards I have to CGC, I don’t think my resale would be anywhere close to if they were in PSA slabs.

16 Likes

Let’s be honest…are we all really going to drop psa and start grading cgc? They have us wrapped around their finger and they know it

3 Likes

I really am not interested in waiting 8+ months on returns…

6 Likes

I would hope people would have more sense to send to a company that one) can’t deliver on its service, 2) can’t provide real customer service solutions, 3) doesn’t actually embrace a structured change in leadership that promotes growth and success to customers and shareholders. We will see in time of PSA ( Collectors universe) feels the pressure enough to change.

4 Likes

Can always send them to GMA and get 1/3rd of the resale value when you sell the card

3 Likes

True, let them do the dirty work ehehehe…

1 Like

BOYCOTT THE STEAMTOWN MALL!

7 Likes