PSA 10 4 Gold Stars: Umbreon Espeon etc.

Hello guys,
a friend of mine has these english gold star PSA 10:

Mewtwo - Alakazam - Umbreon - Espeon

I understand that every gold star has his sold history on eBay but he wants to understand if he overpaid them or not.
I also checked but i just have found ended auctions.
I would be thankful if you guys can tell me a fair price of these cards so i can tell him. I ask you because i really trust in your opinion.

Thank you!

These cards are going up in value alot as of the past months and not alot of sales occur.

Currently I would estimate the cards to be worth the following:
Espeon 1300-1400 usd
Umbreon 1200 usd
Mewtwo 450 usd
Alakazam 450 usd

Pretty certain on prices of mewtwo and alakazam, I have sold an umbreon goldstar 10 not to long ago for a similair number and Espeon is an estimate based off the price of umbreon (and both their 9’s)

1 Like

Thank you for your accurate opinion man.
Just putting aside for a moment Espeon, Umbreon and Mewtwo, i still think Alakazam has the potential to worth more in the future months because its low pop. Considering that Alakazam is NEVER going to worth as the beastly Rayquaza, it has its same population (23 today) and for people who is going to complete a PSA 10 Gold Star Set it is going to be hard to find.
Is it a reasonable thought?

Maybe Alakazam doesn’t have the same appeal of the others but it could be a surprise maybe. Let me know your thoughts :grin: