Espeon Goldstar PSA 10 - price?

Hi!:blush:

I get graded an Espeon goldstar PSA10 this month. I’m not a goldstar collector, so I’m thinking to sell the card.
Unfortunately I couldn’t find something on sold listings on ebay.
Put the card overpriced for 3000€ on eBay to see the offers and got offers around 1400€ from an U.K. collector.
Im from Germany.
What are your opinions for the price of the espeon?

Thanks!:blush:

I personally sold one 2 weeks ago for slightly under $2k USD (I sold it on Instagram to escape eBay fees and make it cheaper for the buyer as well).

Demand for both of the POP 5 Gold Stars in PSA 10 is extremely high, and I know of quite a few individuals who are very close to a complete PSA 10 set needing this card and willing to pay high prices for it.

I would say that if you can sell for $1700+ then that’s a really fantastic deal for you. Keep in mind that Gold Star Espeon/Umbreon PSA 10s very rarely hit the open market these days, so barring a market crash, you will gain far more the longer you hold on to that (but if you need the cash or have other collecting goals then it’s definitely a great time to sell).

5 Likes

Thank you very much for the information! :blush:

I don’t need the cash for now, so I think i will better keep this card. With a POP of 32 it’s very rare and looking on the next years there is a lot of potential :blush:

1 Like

No problem, and congrats on that awesome card! :blush:

1 Like

If you aren’t content with that price, wait for other offers. Just remember a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! :wink: Instead of simply declining maybe teach out to them and try to negotiate. These cards are worth a lot because most of the POP 5 hoards have been abolished from my records. Long gone are the days with people sitting on hundreds of packs, but you can still get one here or there… But as mentioned above the Espeon and Umbreon are a pain to get PSA 10.

1 Like

Yes I’m not content with the offers for now.
The first price that came in my mind was something about 2k.

As I told I’m not a goldstar collector, but holding this card should be longterm the smarter decision :smile:

Maybe I become now a goldstar collector, too lol

1 Like

I guess it’s the best decision you can make in my opinion :blush: Very beautiful card! I think it will get higher and higher as others english gold star as well :blush:

1 Like