Price check : 70,000 point, Japanese Gold Star Umbreon

Last post on this card was about a year and a few months ago, curious to see if there’s a price difference now

On that post, most people acknowledged 10k for a PSA 10 as a strong offer.

What would be a good offer for these versions of the card

PSA 10 / PSA 9 / PSA 6 or 5 / Sealed / Raw

I’m not sure of the total population that was distributed, but I’m only seeing 22 graded with PSA on PSA’s website. Probably gonna be awhile before I acquire this card but I’d still like to know what it would take to get it in the nearish future

2 Likes

I’m not an expert with this but saw raw copies BIN for 7k.

1 Like

Through ebay? what condition were they in?

If you are referring to this listing, the shipping cost is $20,000:

rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575502441&toolid=10001&campid=5338532980&customid=&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FPokemon-Umbreon-Gold-Star-Play-Promo-026-PLAY-Sealed-Japanese%2F114102369478

2 Likes

Yeah, never saw that :confused: guess they will deliver it with the next Apolo mission rocket

9 Likes

$19.7k minimum(pretty sure you can’t negotiate shipping prices) for a PSA 9 maximum. I’ll look around some more lol

Oh my god, what is this card on their page? www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Promo-M-SACHIKO-EX-20th-Limited-100-set/124052101779

A creepy card

Sorry to derail this a bit, but I see your obscure Japanese Promo and raise you the Poke Dude. Humans on Pokemon cards just have something about them, don’t they :grin:

3 Likes

Most people don’t know this but that person in the card is Hironobu Yoshida, the OG Neo 4 shining artist.

9 Likes

He’s a glorious man for sure

It sold for $23k total sealed but then was relisted. I’m assuming a PSA 10 would be nearly 30k now. PSA 9 probably 20k, 8 15k. Just my guess.

I’m confused, so it didn’t really sell then right? Not really a useful data point then :stuck_out_tongue:

and at this point, the card is really just whatever a seller is willing to accept for it. You may be right at $30k, or it could even be 40k

or 10k

Does anyone have info on confirmed sales? (perhaps including in Japanese markets, where I don’t pay much attention)

Correct but it’s not 40k. There’s a seller with the eevee line for sale in all psa 10 copies besides the espeon being a 9. For 40k obo and it’s more of a show off listing I do not think he really wants to sell them. However it’s not priced that high anymore haha. But yeah I would say 30k for the 10. The one that sold and got reposted could be a second copy that the seller had but it’s the same pics so I doubt that’s the case probably just a buyer that bailed

If you price out his set individually it’s basically at a 30k value obo for the umbreon 10

1 Like