Professor Program Exclusive Award - Rarest Trainers of all time?

Good friend of mine was just awarded this amazing thing for “Exceptional Contributions” to the Pokémon Professor community.

It features exclusive reprints of most of the Galar gym leader full art Trainers with the “Professor Program” stamp. According to the video, only five were awarded in 2021:

Even if they reuse the same SWSH gym leaders for the 2022/2023, 10-15 copies of each would make them amongst the rarest Full Art Trainer cards in any language surely?

First the exclusive Top 8/Champion promos for the Professor Cups, now this. Hope I can win one in the future! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FB_IMG_1670961213239

11 Likes

And another one! This lovely man effectively started our Professor Discord that is a fantastic resource for us.

2 Likes

Opal gonna be the most expensive for sure

2 Likes

I was just about to make a thread on this but I’m 15 minutes late!! Really cool, I wonder if you will ever even see these for sale.

How do I volunteer @Alec to receive a set???

4 Likes

Good chance if they reuse the same ones for 2022, that 1-2 of them might go up for sale eventually. They’d probably take them out the frame though and sell through someone else, like with the Ishihara GXs

1 Like

First the Champion/Top 8 stamped Friends in Galar and now this? Professor program stonks are heading for the moon :chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

I didn’t really do anything for Professors except help get their cards signed at events in 2022 :stuck_out_tongue: Their work is greatly appreciated!

Will and Ives are truly deserving people!

6 Likes

You single-handedly bump up the attendance by like 1.5x at every event you go to!

4 Likes

pretty sure i have some of these in the attic that i pulled as a kid

4 Likes

Small update to these, almost two years on they are still giving them out so probably in the region of 10-15 of each card awarded now.

Expect we’ll see new versions with Scarlet & Violet Trainers sooner than later.

https://twitter.com/330AJ/status/1768436816032546998?t=QoL7GE4k18nrJ73ztanvPQ&s=19

8 Likes

That would be great since that would mean Brassius gets an SR card that he is missing.