Pricing and selling jumbo graded cards.

Hey guys,

A strength I don’t have is selling on ebay much if at all. Really, any selling is not a strong suit for me. I enjoy collecting, melting slabs and then writing about how to not make them melt. That’s kinda what I do here.

Anyway, I’ve had several graded jumbos for a while now and wanted to see a general community opinion on what they might be worth. I did my homework and looked at current ebay listings for around 50 each. And yes I know the “A card is worth what one is willing to pay for it” opinion. I’m just looking for a generalized number here, any input would be lovely as I know this is a very niche item.

What I’m working with:
Mr. Darkrai
Too much tag team (also in a 10)
SSBU main
Cutiemons
I’ve got more then what I show here just wanted to get an idea. Thanks all!

3 Likes

I would rather buy/pay more for the full-art EX’es since these two were popular to play back then & were the first real decks i started playing with.

Besides that i have no idea about pricing/rarity/value, and only have ESerie boxtoppers graded (love the ‘smaller’ size on those) but deff. Wouldnt mind paying about 70$ to showcase a mewtwo/darkrai somewhere in my place.

So 50$ seems like a good price to me without any sentimental value- could list 'm for a 100 OBO & see if you can catch some crazies like me

Jumbos are so difficult to price and collectibility is always questionable,

Sad to say but I think when I’ve sold jumbos in the past it’s been to impulse buyers and they’ve not wanted to consider collectibility/ value,

They’re 100% a luxury collection piece in this collectable hobby,

Personally, though they are very undervalued and underappreciated, they are truly gorgeous in person!

I would go Darkrai $80, Mewtwo $50, and the Japanese list at $80 to $120 and negiotiate with any interested parties :blush:

Hope that helps a little!

What about non graded base set charizard jumbos?

@gotdundee, I was looking into the non holo Charizard Jumbo recently. I haven’t seen one graded all that often and imagine a 10 would fetch over $100. They sell ungraded around 30-40ish I believe. Just speculation of course.

1 Like