A forum favorite - Can you guys help me put a price on these

Hey everyone

I know I know … check ebay completed listings, check out the Pokemon Price tab at the top of the page

Well, I dont think Pokemon Price does raw cards … and ebay is a gong show with what I am trying to look up. Scouring ebay for these types of cards is a real pain, as most sellers think a slight crease is near mint.

I have a bunch of NRMT - MT to Mint WotC Holos. None of them are 10s, they are all potential PSA 8s and 9s. I do not wish to grade these.

I am trying to find a rough value on this lot, as is, raw condition NM - MT to MINT.

It can be a shot in the dark, an educated guess, maybe some personal experiences selling / trading / buying these? Anything to help me not have to check each and every auction to see if the card is actually mint.

Base Set Unlimited

• Alakazm
  • Blastoise
  • Charizard
  • Gyarados
  • Magneton
  • Mewtwo
  • Nidoking
  • Ninetales
  • Poliwrath

Jungle

• Clefable
  • Flareon
  • Jolteon
  • Kangaskhan
  • Mr. Mime
  • Venomoth
  • Vileplume
  • Wigglytuff

Fossil

• Aerodactyl 1st Edition Prerelease
  • Aerodactyl
  • Ditto
  • Dragonite
  • Haunter
  • Moltres
  • Muk
  • Zapdos

Team Rocket

• Dark Gyarados

• Dark Raichu

• Gym Heroes Brock

• Gym Challenge Blaine’s Arcanine

• Gym Challenge Rocket’s Zapdos

• Base Set 2 Wigglytuff

• Neo Destiny Ampharos

• Neo Destiny Togetic

• Neo Discovery Forretress

• Neo Discovery Hitmontop

• Neo Discovery Houndour

• Neo Revelations Jumpluff

Thanks in advance!

If you think cards will grade 8-9, find their corresponding PSA 9 price and list at that price with a best offer option. I would include clear front and back pictures of each card. If someone thinks it will grade 9, they may buy it for the full or near full price, if they think it will grade 8 they’ll offer less.

1 Like

TCG Player or Troll and Toad searches can give you a pretty good idea for prices on individual raw cards. The lot should come in significantly less expensive than the total you come up with this way.

If they are raw, doesn’t have them in hand and he’s not grading them there’s no sense in going by PSA prices. There is a price involved in grading low value cards so they might be inflated.

I do have them in hand and can confirm condition. I agree, it does not make sense to just simply put PSA values on ungraded cards. I suppose I could just list them at “Mint” condition with good scans and let potential buyers determine the price and specific condition

Maybe 300-350 unless the Charizard is mint then 350-400?
Now these estimates assume unlimited versions.

If you sell singles $500+. Otherwise, Gary’s estimate is spot on.

You could also earn a slight premium if you complete some of the holo sets.

Thanks all for the insight