1st Edition Base Set HOLOS (PSA AUTHENTIC)

Could someone help me value this set?

Please refer to the pictures uploaded on imgur for questions regarding conditions

Thanks in advance!

imgur.com/gallery/pVqRE

Check your PM mate :blush:

2 Likes

Tough call… The Venusaur and Blastoise look like possible 8s. ($300 and $500?)

Charizard PSA 4-ish? ($500)

The rest of the cards are not so hot. In the $40-100 range each most likely.

Maybe 2000-2500?

1 Like

Do you think it would be better to sell individually or as a set? Or should I just crack them open and grade em

You’re probably going to get more money selling individually than together.

Based on the photos, I would crack and grade the Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Nidoking (unless there are creases I can’t see).
Other ones, probably not worth it.

1 Like

Agreed.

There’s also the Alakazam and Hitmonchan that can probably get a 7($100 cards). Basically, grade the Charizard and the other cards that look about NM or close.

You can bundle the rest in one lot for a price you feel is fair, or try to sell individually. Up to you. Good luck. :blush:

Edit: I actually didn’t notice the certs were all in order… I don,t know man. You can try and see what people offer you for the whole thing. If it’s in the range Gary quoted, it’s a fair price. I think $2500 is actually too much for the condition most of the cards are in.

I would put on ebay with obo for the entire set.
Unless you really want the money now, I think this set could fetch more than what people are valuing it on here.

Individually some of these cards like Alakazam can even get near $200 ungraded or in PSA 6

$200 for a PSA 6… what? That’s the price 8s go for… Unless I’m missing something when it comes to Alakazam.

Obviously the longer OP waits, the more he will get but $2000 is very fair. I ran the numbers several times and I get to $1600-2200… Again it varies a lot if he’d get a few 8s or not so he’s probably better off keeping the set as is. It also depends how much one values the Charizard… I’d say $500, but perhaps in a few months it’s going to be a $1000 card.

The last Mewtwo PSA 8 sold for 400 USD aswell, I’d say its a pretty good benchmark to compare Zam to Mewtwo :blush: