Price of PSA 10 Unlimited Shining charizard Neo Destiny

Hi guys, I was wondering what are your thoughts on the price of the Neo Destiny unlimited Shining Charizard PSA 10 now and in 1-3 years.

I have been monitoring its price for 1-2 years because I own a copy and I seen its price suddenly spiking from 800 to $1,500 in my local currency. Now the most recent sold listing on ebay is around 900 USD. Do you think this is a good price for the card? Or is it undervalued? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

@thevintagehunter I dont necessarily have the answer to your question here, being that I am familiar with the card but not to the extent of recent prices, but im curious what your intention of seeking said information is being that with that answer we could help you out here a lot quicker. Is the intent to sell your copy? Then just ask what a price is for the card in general and many would be glad to assist. But, with many recent threads regarding prices, information on “what cards should i buy” “what the most valuable” “how do you see the price of x being in x years” many have grown tired and tend to steer away from these sorts of questions, seeing as there have been many large threads regarding these issues already.

This being said, if your intent is stated, other could better steer you in the right direction. And if looking for a price, an easy check would be recent ebay sales, sold for prices, listings, and a few other google tools to locate more information. Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying. My intent would be a price check i guess because I usually use Ebay but a friend of mine suggested that ebay sold listings are a very bad price checking site as ebay prices are inflated and some sold listings do not actually go through so he suggested to ask on e4 instead

1 Like

I bought one last year for $400+ bucks… I honestly can’t believe the price has gone up that much…

I’ve been following this card for quite a bit, current market value is around U$S1000
Edit: A 1st Ed copy we got posted on eBay had offers over 3900.

1 Like

@pokemonargentina, damn thats a very strong offer imo. Is yours the one listed at $5,500?

Yes that’s my associates card, on a daily basis it receives offers around 3200/3500. I don’t think the current one being auction will end lower than 3200

2 Likes

@pokemonargentina , Good stuff . yeah im watching that auction as well… lets see how it goes

i sold a psa 10 unlimited shining charizard about 2 years ago for around 900-1000. But, the 1st edition price is at an all-time high for the psa 10. I think the highest price during the peak in 2017 for that card was like 2700. now it is spiking near 4000! crazy! it was around 2000 mid-2019!

1 Like

the end bid was 4700 for the auction… wow!

1 Like

Great price, seller with only 6 feedback and one negative!

I’ve been watching the price for a bit too. It’s kept steady with the 1st edition psa 10 blaines zard. The last one of those sold for over 1k. They both have the same amount of psa 10 copies so I would think 900-1200 is a good price for the unlimited shining zard. These cards keep climbing though. It will prob be 1500 within two years if it keeps going up at this rate