Market price of PSA 10 1st shining Charizard

Thank you for the help guys.

Around 2.2k USD from ebay sold listings. There’s two different auctions ending soon so that should give you the most current estimate

And welcome to E4!

To give a range, anywhere from 2k - 2.3k is probably what to expect for a 1st ed shining Charizard

Another good way to determine would be PSA’s new “auction prices” tool on their website. You can check what the recent sold listings were on any card. Very helpful.

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/2002-pokemon-neo-destiny/shining-charizard/values/1960508#g=10

One thing to note is that some collectors value less when the foil pattern is “outside of the lines”. PSA still gives these cards a 10 when the holo background is slightly misaligned so the holo slightly extends beyond the Charizard’s artwork. This helps explain a handful of those auction prices

To give a very up to date price last auction finished at $1880, on eBay that is, but PWCC one to come next and I’m sure that’ll end close if not higher than 2k,

Which is weird because the 9 keeps climbing in price.

There is actually more PSA 10s than 9s for shining charizard too. I guess most people that want and can afford a PSA 10 already have it so the demand is satisfied for it currently. Meanwhile those who can’t afford 10s are buying 9s in droves. Since there’s less in PSA 9 and arguably more demand due to it being more affordable, it’s causing the price to rise. But that’s just my guess.