Price for PSA 9 Unlimited WOTC sets?

Hello,

I am interested in acquiring PSA 9 sets of Unlimited Base/Fossil/Jungle/Base2/Rocket/GymCh/GymH.

Does anyone track sales data for that kind of thing or have advice on this project?

Should have what you’re looking for.

I completed an Unlimited Gym Challenge set in PSA 9 in 2020/2021. I would recommend waiting for auctions for most of the cards and checking the historical pricing on Pokemonprice or eBay sold listings.

None of these cards are hard to find and eventually pop up on auction and that’s usually where you’ll get the best bang for your buck. Fortunately, lots of these cards are still declining in price.

Thanks to both of you. I am totally new to it.

So, Pokemon prices are in a definite downtrend right now? What were the prices for PSA 9 cards before COVID? I read a post once that holos were 20 bucks, any truth to that?

That is true. A lot of holos were between $20-40 in Unlimited PSA 9 but that was a couple years before Covid. I think you could still score bargains at auction.

Ok great, thank you.

Last question, beyond eBay, where are the recommended forums or sites beyond this one where higher priced sales take place (for example, lots of PSA 9 cards versus one card in an auction format)?

Thanks all.

I would say try social media like local Facebook groups or Instagram and make sure you buy from reputable sellers.

PWCC and IG

Thanks, any reputable sellers who tend to have large stock and are interested in selling at market prices?