Price check - Umbreon 70000 PTS Play

I’ve been looking at saving up for one, and I have seen some historic data, but could anyone weigh in and let me know if I’m in the ball park for how much I can expect to save up for one of the following :

PSA 10 - $10,000

(Only have seen one price so taking a wild stab in the dark on these)

Sealed - $7,000-9,000
Opened but mint - 6,000 - 8,000

That may be close today but you want to save up for one which means you’ll need to know a future price. Could be a lot higher or a lot lower then.

Well with everyone and their mother flexing this on IG after that certain someone posted, they may be more available than you think in the future. The IG crowd likes to flip instead of actually collect so expect those copies to remain liquid.

1 Like

www.ebay.ca/itm/Pokemon-JAPANESE-PROMO-UMBREON-HOLO-DAISUKI-CLUB-7200-PTS-PSA-10-/372467727917?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

This one just came up for auction

that’s a daisuki umbreon 7200 experience go away wierd emoji pts 2010, not the 2006 Umbreon Gold star play Promo 70,000 points.

@collector91 this is one of those cards you’ll have to purchase at a price you are comfortable paying.
as most are being held by people who will not let go… that aside though i think 10k is a strong offer.
i wouldn’t let mine go for that however.

1 Like

Right I’m looking at the Gold Star Holo version

I’m discussing with someone who’s selling a raw unsealed copy literally a few hours within making this post haha

That said, I haven’t seen a sale for a raw, unsealed copy to compare it with recently.

Ah yah my bad, I just woke up haha :laughing:

Yeah this wont ever go down in price imo… gorgeous art popular pokemon really rare… got a lot going for it I reckon 10k usd is a very strong offer

Update everyone, so I realized that the person I’m talking to was actually banned from e4. I’m kind of disappointed because this card is my Holy Grail card.

My analytical brain says to save up the extra 5k to get a graded PSA 10 copy, but I have no idea how long that’s going to be.

Might complete some cheaper collection goals while waiting for this one.

There is a BGS 9 1st Ed Zard I’m thinking about, but the prospect of the Umbreon made me completely forget about it haha

But I think realistically, I’m just going to have to hold on to the capital so I can immediately pounce once a copy comes on the market.

@collector91,if the raw card is minty i would bite on it, and take ur chances on grading it. You just dont know how many will pop up in the future, specifically in a 10 grade. thats my 2 cents.

Well you’d be forced onto a payment plan anyways. Or at best forced to do FnF.

Oh really? Surely no one would expect anyone to pay thousands of dollars Friends and Family.

A payment plan wouldn’t be a deal breaker if I paid through GS, but again reading that whole thread about her getting banned puts me off the deal anyway.

Dont settle for anything less if that’s the one card you really want man

1 Like

Actually, I’ve done 3 family/friends THIS WEEK…all over 4000.00(one 12,300.00). Two were international.
Now don’t think I’m advocating for you to do it. A lot has to do with past experience and trust. You wouldn’t just do f/f with just any Tom, Dick, or Harry,

True enough. It’s someone I’ve never transacted with before so I’d keep it GS. I usually do even if we’ve had a lot of successful transactions but then offer to pay the fees.

Either way, thanks for weighing in!

Half the time a seller requires that cause the buyer is an unknown or they’re trying to keep their transaction count down. The other half is because there’s complete trust.

Looks like you purchased the BGS 9 zard.

Nope wasn’t me :slightly_frowning_face: one of these days yes but I’m going to save up so I can snag that Umbreon immediately when it’s back on the market.