Price Check: Skyridge Crystal Charizard PSA 10 Regular Holo

Looking to get a better idea of current pricing for a PSA 10 Crystal Charizard English Regular Holo (Not Reverse). Any assistance or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

$20k

Based on what? Any context as to why it’s 20k?

hmm

relisted at 50k

1 Like

I know it might sound weird, but someone told me yesterday they got one for $19k… private sale through IG

2 Likes

There is a guy on facebook virbank selling one for “32K or best offer”

I saw that post. If I were him I wouldn’t let it go under $20-25k.

It’s kinda sketchy, card is in india but he wants to ship it to a friend in the USA and then ship it to you?

Kinda sounds like he wants a 20,000$ loan and has created a explanation as for why you shouldn’t chargeback after a week or two ‘it’s in the mail to my friend, don’t worry, shipping from india takes a long time’

1 Like

If you came to a deal with the seller, I’m sure he’d ship it to his friend in the US before requesting any money. Probably easier to get it his friend internationally than shipping it straight to the buyer across the ocean.

It’s just too many variables as to what could go wrong. What if the friend steals the Crystal Charizard and sends you some crappy raw evolutions Charizard

The Indian guy is gonna think you’re a scammer and put you on blast.

IMO this sale is a strong pass from me (If I could afford it that is)

But I’m sure some oil prince with an amex Black credit card will be happy to gamble

I’ve had two offers at 9 and 10.5k for a BGS9 and 18k on a the BGS9.5 that wouldn’t cross to a 10. I’d estimate a solid 10 to be in the 30k range.

Private deal IG

1 Like

There’s 1 listed on a Dutch marketplace for €21k. Seller is legit, not some shady person lol

I sold mine to Tcg.collector for 19k, I think he’s flipping it to someone else in Italy for more tho.

1 Like

This was the private sale I posted earlier…

Seems like 20k is a pretty safe general valuation. I’d really love to pick up a Crystal Zard for my collection, but the high grade ones are far out of my price range and it seems increasingly hard to find raw copies that haven’t gone through the wash.

2 Likes

Scott has this one listed so we’ll have a nice price point in a week

www.ebay.com/itm/363165566114

1 Like