Price Check Skyridge Charizard Holo PSA 9

Checked ebay and can only see rev holo
Can see an 8 finished at £1,803.92 the other day, what would you expect the going rate to be for a strong 9?
Thanks

1 Like

The last PSA 10 sold on eBay was in mid Apr for 4200USD

The PSA 8 mentioned by you sold for 2200USD

I guess the PSA 9 would fit somewhere in between? It seems a bit of an awkward range though.

That said, I think 3000 to 3200 for PSA 9 is a reasonable price for it. I wonder what the vets think haha

Last PSA 10 sold for 4850 USD via best offer. One has sold for slightly higher privately as well. PSA 9 is probably around 3kusd I reckon.

Is the 4850 one on eBay? I cant find it lol

Makes more sense now though, given that the PSA 8 hit 2200USD

1 Like

Yeah I’ll link.

Was a best offer accepted so you have to use flipper tools to find the accepted price (4850). I know the seller who sold it as well.

www.ebay.com/itm/223986805890

1 Like

That’s highly unusual for there to be so little price difference between a PSA 10 and a PSA 8.

Something will eventually give one way or another.

4 Likes

It’s an easy-ish card to grade but I still would expect the 10 to be the one that needs to increase rather than 8 decrease in my view

3 Likes

If it helps I just paid £2150 for a psa 9 ($2660) initially thought I over paid, which i was willing to do as it’s the last zard i need to complete my set, but maybe i didn’t considering what’s the 8s are going for.

2 Likes

The 8 was relisted btw but as of right now it’s at 1.8k USD with 6 hours left on auction

1 Like

Yeah just noticed that, let’s see where it ends this time

1 Like

i would just buy the psa 10 given the small price difference…psa 8 especially feels like much higher risk with lower returns

3 Likes

I just sold the reverse for 950 so I guess four times that price at least for the holo now.

Auction for a 10 finishing in 16 hours.

www.ebay.com/itm/124176179359

Someone just bought a PSA 9 for USD3250 (actual price sold) on eBay.

www.ebay.com/itm/224001598562

1 Like

Bought it for an even $3k

Are you using watchcount?

Flipperstool.com states 3250 so I must be missing something.

It would be helpful to know which site is more reliable too

I’m saying I’m the one that bought it. I bought it for 3k even, not sure why EBay doesn’t have it crossed out like usual when it gets bought for less than the listed amount.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to pick this one up. lots of people watching so we will see how high it goes.

3 Likes

Hope you won it! Went for a good price

2 Likes

What a steal!

1 Like