Price check Shadowless base set collection plus more

If you’re not dealing on ebay & paypal, take 13% away from eBay values and you’ll hit your mark. Ebay sales history is the foundation of understanding Pokemon card values, so if you’re dismissing it you’re starting off on the wrong foot. Valuation can be done on your own once you assess condition.

Not dismissing it at all. Thanks for the info on the percentages. I thought it was 12%. Good to know.

@crankykevin roughly 12% if you have a basic eBay store subscription. Otherwise 13%.

To answer your question one would need to know accurate condition, then research would be needed. I’d suggest you get the proper condition then sign up for Smpratte Patreon. Don’t be cheap cause then the advice would be worthless as well.

1 Like

If you still need help, I’ll have some free time on a flight this week … buy me a coffee and I’ll review photos and we’ll discuss a values estimate on the collection.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Let me work on getting more pictures.

1 Like

Right on. Good person alert.

I have never heard of this service. I’m going to look into it.
Can any other members give their own experience using this or direct me to a thread about it please.
It sounds interesting but I notice the $10/month option is gone so would I be losing out on the experience if not at that level?

Edit… I just found the thread.

Just ask the seller “What’s the lowest you’ll go?” If you get an answer, offer 50% of that price

1 Like

Some people will not sense your sarcasm…

2 Likes