Price Check - PSA 10 Base Set UNLIMITED Charizard

Hey all, fairly surprised the POP of this card in a 10 is “only” 158. There just under 100 of them for the 1st Ed version, and this card had about 7 print runs… guess the first set the quality/centring was just not looking too hot! As it’s a pretty darn rare card to get a in a 10, not many pop up and the cards worth a fair chunk. Whats everyones opinions on the cards value? My own personal estimate is around $400-$450…

Also whilst we’re on the topic of Base Set Unlimited in PSA 10, what are fair prices for the other 2 starters and the rest of the holos? Can’t get a great grasp of these :blush:

They go for $700+

650.00 to 750.00usd.
I have a standing offer of 650.00 for any I come across.
If you check that neat efour thread on early set populations you’ll see only 5% get 10s.

The Blast may go 200-300 and the venusaur a little less than that?

I got one for $480 a little over 2 months ago

Someone recently just paid $500 for one on Instagram

Yikes 650 + is a bit more than I’m willing to pay, 500 is reasonable enough I guess. Wouldn’t want to be doing a deal on Instagram though :stuck_out_tongue: Ideally wanna get one in the new PSA Case and keep it hanging on the wall, just too iconic!

I agree with the $650-$750 range.

$650 is a deal or an incentive to go via PP and $500 is a steal. They’re going for $700 or more. These are the only sold listings I can find on eBay:

www.ebay.com/itm/Psa-10-charizard-/272281887240?hash=item3f6543e208:g:0yAAAOSwmtJXagMz

www.ebay.com/itm/Charizard-Holo-1999-Pokemon-Base-Set-Original-PSA-10-Plus-1st-Edition-Extras-/252469472514?hash=item3ac85a6d02:g:6E0AAOSw0fhXkE4I

www.ebay.com/itm/Charizard-PSA-10-Unlimited-Base-Set-4-102-Gem-Mint-/291795707951?hash=item43f061282f:g:zfUAAOSwNuxXZL4E

1 Like

I think the new Charizard will be the demise of these greediness.

If they have any effect on the Base Set Cards it’ll make their prices go up, not down.

2 Likes

Like those who get the new one will desire the old one?

Yeah, people see that a new one has been released and they think ‘Hmm I want one of the original ones’ and then look into purchasing one of those. People LOVE to say they have the original of something. It’s like having a 1st Edition of War and Peace vs a 2016 Print.

1 Like

Much sense included. Tu’shae

Going to have to crack open the piggy bank for that card if and when I get around to purchasing one, haha.

This is what I like about 'M. He has strong opinions but isn’t so prideful as to not alter his viewpoint based on new information.

Opens two beers*

Hands Gary one*

Laughs at the world*

1 Like

Was looking on eBay and came across a gem mint 10 listed recently. Its been put up for $999 USD as a B.I.T

I know Charizard is always going to be a pricey card, but dammmmn.

Looks like one I just sent in pushed the pop up to 160 lol.

I only found two sold listings for the Venusaur PSA 10, an auction that ended at $122+ and a BIN at $199. So maybe it’s somewhere in between. The Blastoise seems to be worth just under $200. The rest of the Holos $50-75 depending on which one it is?

1 Like

I got an offer on by PSA 10 Unl Blastoise for $225 which seems right. Don’t know the regular going prices. Just thought I’d chime in lol