Price Check Please:Plasma Storm Charizard PSA 10

Hi all,

The last eBay and only sold listing for this card was $550.

Does this seem about right?

I know this is a very tough card to grade!

Thanks.

I am getting my PSA workout in today haha, looking up this card, total graded 376 with only 18 gem 10’s. While I usually mention with big sets, people keep going after the whole collections in PSA 10’s, Plasma storm does not seem to be up there with the 16/16 base set holo PSA collection or complete fossil holo collection so the main draw is charizard and then yes the very low gradibility.

Total gem 10 percent of the whole graded pop for that zard is right now 4% of all graded and at least 3/4 of those I would say is off the market in collections somewhere. In general I would make this a seller determined price and far away from any set price point someone could pin point it at. If someone is looking to get rid of it, I could see them posting under $400, and at auction it going right around that mark as well. Its nothing special besides a zard, just a very low pop number IMO.

The last few private sales have been $450 and above. eBay for $550 doesn’t seem too far off considering the fees.

2 Likes