Price check on these carddass boxes

imgur.com/a/rKvbZyC
Dear experts
These are some of my dad collections, we are trying to figure out how much are these in the current market. However we are unable to find any information on eBay, any one have any idea? Cheers for the help!

Wow amazing! I believe I just saw one pass through PWCC auctions last week. I had an interest in it but the final bidding price was $432 for one box.

The title for it on PWCC was “2003 Pokemon Japanese Advanced Generation Box Sealed” if you’d like to search for it.

Not 100% sure yours are from 2003 as well, but I hope that helps a little!

1 Like

Thanks! These are from 1999 to 2001, after some translation done, it seems some are related to orange island, gold and silver and there is also one box of sealdass stickers.

I saw this too. Maybe I’m wrong but $432 seem likes a complete steal for a sealed carddass/sealddass/topsun box.

The prices vary a lot between sets and listings. Some of the boxes are of course more desirable than others.
You would have to break down the historical sales data per set, which you can do with a bit of effort. Although some are unlikely to have had recent sales.

But for those that have, you can try looking up their individual names on sites like Yahoo Japan, Mercari etc, or peruse listings via general search terms in order to get a feel for the price range.