Price Check - Master's Scroll Daisuki Club 8600 pts PSA 9-10

What’s the current market price for a PSA 9 or a PSA 10 of this beauty, or even a raw one?
Recently sold on Ebay:PSA 9: N/A
PSA 10: ~7-8000

Active on ebay:
PSA 9: ~$9000PSA 10 ~$20000

What’s a fair price for them?

Search the forum WTB threads. There were a few buylist offers recently. 3.5k was being offered on a 9 by more than one individual. Last auction for a 10 was 6350 and one before that was ~6100.

The Ebay psa 9 listings dont want to sell anywhere near 3.5k from personal experience not sure on the 10s.

5 Likes

I messaged one of the guys to offer to pay 4k when it was listed at BIN 7500 shortly right after the 6100 auction ended for the recent PSA 10 and got not bites…

So I spent the money on set goals and am happy with the progress for those sets :blush:

1 Like

Offered him $4k after one just sold for $6k?

I offered him 4k for his PSA 9 after the recently sold PSA 10 went for 6100.

My bad for lack of clarity in above post

2 Likes

The problem with pinning down values on this card right now is that it is one of the hottest speculative buys and fastest growers in the last 6 months. So you have people who are looking at sold prices that are probably behind on the times for what it takes to get one and you have people who are listing them for higher prices than people are willing to pay at the moment because they’re hoping to get a jump on the trajectory of the card and be the next incremental increase sale.

5 Likes

None are available in japan. My eBay auto decline is at 15k.

Auction prices are people dumping a card that does better with time. It’s ultimately unanswerable because of its rarity and infrequent sales but those are the data points.

2 Likes

With cards as rare as the master’s scroll, it’s less a question of what price is fair, but instead what other option someone who really wants that card has. Do I think that $9000 for a PSA 9 and $20000 for a PSA 10 are appropriate? Absolutely not. But where is the cheaper option? And if there is none, what’s the point of speculating what’s fair or not? It’s either biting the bullet or not having the card.

6 Likes

Or downgrading their 10 to the superior 9 grade.

:scroll:

1 Like

I totally agree. I’m going through something similar with Art Academy cards at the moment. There’s no cheaper option, and someday someone out there will buy it for whatever is listed, “fair” or not, adding another data point to the upwards trajectory of this kind of card.

2 Likes

Beautiful post! Almost as beautiful as your avatar! :blush:

1 Like