psa 10 master scroll price check

Hi guy I have been trying to find some sales data on this card but can only see a sale from 2017 for $1136, obviously PSA 9 examples have sold for around that price since, so the psa 10 example will now be higher of course, also i noticed that the pop of 9s is almost the same as 10s so im guessing the 10 would be around double the price of a 9 if not a little more so considering the 9 goes for around 1100 now im gussing a value of a 10 would be sat at around 3000? any knowledge on this will be appreciated

I sold my 10 in January of this year for just over $3k. I don’t remember the exact amount. It is a niche card and took me awhile to sell. Hope this helps.

Last copy psa 10 sold was mine, that I sold. Price around 3200/3500$.

Sold a two PSA 9 this year for $1500 and $1750 :grin:

1 Like

How long ago was that?

1 month ago

1 Like

Y u no tell me you were selling at that price :wink:

4 Likes

I sold it at this price out ebay yes! Why?

I would have bought it :blush:

1 Like

I’ve seen it a few times (not just in Pokemon either) where people do a private transaction to avoid eBay and “save the fees” and then later on find out how, surprisingly, a much more limited marketplace or no marketplace altogether resulted in them selling the item for 30% (or more) under market value.

I use ig only. Anyway you have sold 3 last year I remember. Now pay more for another one? :wink:

the price of this card is that anyway… Is not undervalue. Your value is a lot of high.