POSTAGE HELP WITHIN AUSTRALIA please

Well just so you don’t get the wrong impression in the future. I do not hate you at all, and I don’t want you to not be on this forum. I don’t hate anybody in the Pokemon Community, there are people I don’t get along with but hating is such a far cry from just not liking somebody or not getting along with them.

In future please PM me if you want to talk about something I have said to you if you are feeling negative about it, or even if you want help with something… I’ll never completely ignore and I will always give you the truth.

1 Like

Okay but I would like to get along with you :relieved:

Outer box taped? Fine!

Inner box tape? Death by Irukandji syndrome.

1 Like

House and Pokesyn. Two of my favorite people:)

1 Like

yeah outside the box must do, but I dont sticky inside as much anymore unless im sending a bunch of cards in bubblemailers, and then i stick the bubble mailer to the box, and then put that box into another box. :grin: Gary loves me because I use heaps of sticky tape :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t fret man Auspost is shithouse they are super unhelpful and never offer advice about the most cost efficient way to send items. They only want as much money as possible from you. There was one and still is one bitch at my local post office that would regularly over measure my parcels even though I go there everyday, I had to switch to printing labels as it was getting insanely annoying questioning this bitch everytime I sent parcels as it was ALWAYS over measured. Obviously not all Ausposts are like this but please let me know where the good ones are lol

Pack and track is the cheapest way believe me, I have looked at all other avenues Fedex, TnT, Carrier Pidgeons you name it they are all laughably expensive.

$21.10 is only around $16 USD not too bad for international.

5 Likes

House is just a very matter of fact dude, I loved his explanation as personally i’ve never looked into international options very often so more detail the better.Also thanks again for running that giveaway house, arrived today. JP holo patterns are sexy…

2 Likes

Which is stupid. I want a tracking ID on my parcel so that I can make sure it arrives at PSA… The only thing the tracking number is good for is putting it into the PSA website to see if it has arrived. Cannot see it travelling once i’ve dropped it at the post office… *sigh*

What grinds my gears most about Australia post is how once international express mail gets here, they treat it like any other piece of mail. Japan gets the package out to me within hours of me paying for it, and it’s left the country not even 8 hours later. Then it arrives in Melbourne and I don’t get any updates for 3 days. I’m a super impatient person, there’s a reason I paid for express, smh.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you don’t use the Express Courier International service. That has full tracking and limits the time they can have contact with the package.

The only way imo. Worth every cent too, because replacing the cards would be a nightmare.

2 Likes

“Carrier Pidgeons” This made me laugh, Nice one lol

1 Like

How much are we talking compared to Track and Pack?

lol i like to get exspress on the exspensive stuff, and i always use exspress from japan for sure. screw sal… never in life.

Lol yeah, I used SAL once. Was only about $6 cheaper on an order of those Shiny Metagross blisters. Took about a month to reach me as opposed to what, 4 business days? Definitely worth the extra few dollarydoos.

1 Like

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I SHIP SINGLES IM GOING TO GO CRAZY! :blush:

i ahve to charge 14USD for dem as well :blush:

is there a way to claim them as merchandise but pay basically nothing? I suppose you cant add tracking. I have tried everything with them. They alwats make me claim as merchandise because toploader -.- its plastic and not a document so not aloud to be a letter? I hate them. :sob:

Forgott to ask this.

Same thing applies as above for tracking, but for untracked you can send (USA for example) for $2.75 if it is 50g or less and 2cm thick or less.

1 Like

I just wanted to comment on this part Ben. Whoever is telling you this is completely baseless and untrue. I speak with you pretty regularly through pm, but outside of myself, if you ever feel this way, just ask the person. A main aspect of a community is understanding ones differences. As long as there aren’t any quantifiable issues (scamming, threats, libel, etc.) you don’t have to worry. :blush:

6 Likes

I actually came to this conclusion myself, but i was wrong. Glad i addressed the things :wink:

untracking the things will be happening :grin:

1 Like

Was told today that Auspost is changing their international post service supposedly being announced Monday. They said that they were streamlining the services to less options more simple service etc. I asked if it was going to be more expensive/less expensive they were not sure.