New Auspost International Post Pricing

Sorry in advance to members probably getting sick of seeing all these posts about Auspost recently lol. But here is pricing info finally got the buggers to give me a pamphlet. Looks like there is no $2.75 letter post option like before minimum to USA is $15.85 although in another booklet it says there is letter airmail but there is no pricing info?

@shizzlemetimbers

Mate, you have to remember this pricing reflects international PARCEL only :wink:

Knowing that, have a look at the pricing and tell me what you think. I’m only concerned with International Express and I’m pretty happy, especially the rates to the US.

What is reaLLY GOOD… is standard internationl post is GOT TRACKING… OMG!!! I fionally used pack and track on all my orders for the first time today… and now there getting rid of it… but doesnt matter because standard has tracking now! woooohooo

edit: wait a minute… there is tracking on international boxes and padded bags right?

The standard international is costing more than the old pack and track, which I used. Will probably need to wait until Monday if they changed price for letters as they now have 4 options for letters Economy → Registered(no tracking) → express → courier

For a PSA card to USA $15.85 + signature might be the way to go

Mate I’m not sure what you are confused about. All items except for the lowest service (economy in blue) have tracking as standard.

1 Like

it says satchet though… I send my psa cards in a box. Is that still tracked about 200grams./ Likre this is ridicies… does this mean if i use a box it turns into 84 dollars?!

@pokemonsyndicate

Standard is same as old pack and track but costs a little more now

You can get the letter details to the USA easily from the website:

@skinst

Yep that is the old pricing, they are changing to the above this Monday

The pricing structure can only reflect so many options, as you see on the right side, it reflects “own packaging” which will inevitably be measured in rates of 500grams.

AusPost expect people to use satchels, hence their dominance on the marketing.

im not using satchels, but as long as i can post my boxes with tracking like pack and track im couel with it. I will throw things, if I cant do the things i wanna do.

23 dollars right?

1 Like

You can put your PSA box in the satchel just gotta check if it fits

I use aus post boxes. When i was there today, they just stuck paCK and track form on the top of the box with new international post form. Hopefully they can still do that xD i hate them satchels, not reliable at all.

Pack and track is goneskiis as of Monday for the $23 to US tracking you have to fit your box in the 500g satchel 22cm x 35cm

So is the 2.75 letter option still there?

not sure sir.

1 Like

Ah well, I guess check back on Monday? -shrug-

Its looking good :open_mouth: !

I would say so, it would be very weird if they got rid of it.

1 Like