POP1 vs POP100

i thought it would be better if i did not name the card to prevent confusion because it’s hard for some english-collecting people to understand the value of other language cards, so i thought it would be easier if i gave an english equivalent example - did not work so well lol.

let me put a light in the dark and give you the card i mean:

PSA 10 Rayquaza Goldstar #107 (German)

Bought it from jeremy recently, now I wonder what it could be worth. Beautiful piece in my collection but I’m still going for that trophy kangaskhan, so if I can sell, I sell. if not, i keep it.

It’s a pop1 because PSA does not grade german goldstars. it was a mistake by psa back then, got mistaken as an english ray and also got a GEM MINT grading. It’s in the PSA registry as an english ray, I contacted PSA days ago to correct this.

So long story short: theoretically with its grade, it’s rarer than the pikachu illustrator, although the card value of the illustrator is X-times higher obviously, but it’s rarer together with the grade, it’s one of one, most likely forever. Plus it’s not just a random common pokemon card (there are many pop1 cards out there that are worth nothing), it is one of the most sought-after german cards, THE most popular goldstar card.

i think for the right german collector, it could be worth a fortune. but i wanted to ask what you guys think, maybe imagine the english ray in pop1 and reduce the value by 2/3.

now, any thoughts on that?