Pop PSA 10 un. blastoise, venusaur vs charizard

Hello there, I was just wondering does somebody know the Pop for Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard in a PSA 10 regular unlimited print?

Thanks

Charizard - 252 GM10s
Blastoise - 153 GM10s
Venusaur - 176 GM10s

1 Like

You’ll have more fun looking it up yourself.

See if this link works:

www.psacard.com/pop/non-sport-cards/1999/pokemon-game/57801

Thanks for the link, I wonder why the Charizard is so hard to get in a 10 considering 4,874 have been sent in and only 252 got a PSA 10. Were the Blastoise for example, there is sent in 1,387 and 153 of them have got 10s.

See, isn’t it fun exploring those puzzles;)

1 Like

You’ll find that people just get the Charizard graded because it’s a Charizard. Half of the time the sender probably knew they wouldn’t receive a 10, but due to the card they just sent it anyway, whereas the Venusaur and the Blastoise aren’t as sought after so people would just send in the mintiest copies of those. I’ve seen no real evidence that the Charizard is any more harder to grade than the others and I’ve never heard anyone discussing that being the case either.

3 Likes

Oh, and be sure to thank Gavin for doing the work and typing it out for you:)

1 Like

That’s right. People send In their Charizard’s regardless of condition so there should be a much lower percentage of 10s.

Thanks Gavin.

7 Likes

Didn’t know shadowless holos were so difficult to grade in 10’s, even more than 1st edition it seems. Interesting

I’ll send in base Un charizards that I know will get PSA 8s or 9s because they are still worth $90-$150. Also I know my first base Charizard was traded twice before I got it, I did not take good care of it and constantly took it out of my binder to show it off to people. Other kids probably played with this card more than other cards.