What's up with Venusaur?

How are PSA 10 unlimited selling for $200? The pop reports aren’t out of the ordinary

Low demand. Buy them now before they spike. They eventually will when no one can afford blastoise/charizard.

1 Like

It’s funny because I alway wanted venusaur as a kid. I pulled 2 Charizard and 2 Blastoise but never got that pesky Venusaur. Still haunts me.

I agree unlimited is a bit low. After fees I have it valued at $190-$200

Iv had a Base 2 PSA 10 Venusaur up on eBay for a long time, 0 bites at it. Feel like it’s not in demand at all

I love Venusaur, but it’s just not very popular. The same is happening with Shadowless where it’s not worth much more than the average holo.

I do agree that $200 is probably the floor for that card so it’s a good time to buy if you’re looking for one. Lets not forget Charizard took a big hit as well so I’m not very surprised to see the same happen to Venusaur. How much was it before? About $300?

I’ve just picked up 2 Psa 10 unlimited venusaurs recently sub $180. It’s definitely a buyers market for the trio ATM.

Shadowless too is pretty low atm.

Auctions are barely breaking $1000. Good time to start picking them up while this cheap

1 Like

Venusaur is a bit easier to grade than blastoise and charizard because of the artwork coverage vs holo. Pop-wise, venusaur is usually higher. Plus venusaur is a distant third on popularity so it doesn’t get the love unfortunately. There will always be a gap, sometimes it is large or small will fluctuate.