Pokémon x Van Gogh Museum collaboration

Yeah buddy, I’d be up for it if I can’t get there myself (UK)

Actually got a wee ping of excitement seeing this thread! Not much has happened lately that’s given me that feeling :melting_face:

1 Like

Very kind to offer im interested

Dude that would be awesome

Well yes please😃

@DYL and Komiya would be a perfect artist for some of these.

4 Likes

I’m not a huge fan, but even I see the incredible synergy that would be Van Gough + Komiya.

1 Like

Always funny to see mountains in a movie about the Netherlands. We don’t have them in 95% of the coutnry unless you count traffic tresholds.

2 Likes

This is so nice of you! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

There won’t be any cards. Calling it now.

2 Likes

If there is a Umbreon, first one is for @pokebuffet! I keep you guys updated.

2 Likes

This would be awesome. If it works out, I’d be grateful!

That is so cool! I am in Netherlands on Vacation on that time anyway so perfect timing :smiley:

1 Like

Short info: I just booked my tickets for September 28th and the amount of remaining tickets feels quite low. Several slots are already booked out. Just as info in case you want to book tickets for the first day

3 Likes

Nice to hear a broadening of International focus.

Know what would be cool? I would like for TCPI to expand to the Arabic areas, or just UAE/Dubai. Those guys are missing out. :angry:

I have recently had several muhammads purchasing some cards, with pretty good taste.How nice would it be to share Pokemon cards with the Middle East? I believe they can afford this new collectible and they seem to be lightening up so Pokemon could change lives.

HIGH FIVE

1 Like

Legend! Sign Me Up :star_struck:

Where did they announce the dates? I couldn’t find them :smiley:

The whole event info is not yet announced, so it is unknown what it is going to be exactly. It was only teased that it starts from 28th of September. @Mussundwerdich just booked tickets for the Museum for that day which grants you entry regardless of the event specifics.

Cheers!

1 Like

Something based on Mountains at Saint-Remy pleaseeee

8 Likes

The hero e4 needed!

1 Like