Pokemon Worlds 2015 anyone??

Im flying out from NV for the Boston Open and to support my SoCal/Vegas friends who qualified. This will be my 4th(?) year attending and I’d love to hang out with you guys at somepoint. Also, if anyone has questions about the main event/sidevents feel free to hit me up

ill be there starting thursday. ill have a few decks on me from a few different years. also as far using paypal last year the open gaming was 5 floors below ground and if u didnt have at&t u didnt get service so keep that in mind gonna be hard 2 pull someone away to make a few bucks

I want to bring some cards to sell. What’s the best / safest way? Is bringing them in a binder okay?

Anything works. Just keep your eyes on your stuff. Also be aware that you DO run the risk of being asked to leave the event grounds if you’re caught exchanging cards for cash.

1 Like

bring them in a nice binder with sleeves is perfect. like charlie said KEEP YOUR EYE ON YOUR STUFF. my friend lost his iphone last year the night before the finals when we were playing cards against humanity like mad late into the night lol. yes DO be aware of selling cards because they can kick you out of the venue for that. when one dude came in to the free playing area a good majority of japanese players took their stuff and left because of that.you can find great and good deals on certain cards if you are looking for them :blush:

1 Like

I’ll also bring the new card game Exploding Kittens for anyone that wants to play. Up to 9 can play. :blush:

1 Like

Here is the theme!

2 Likes

All event details posted!

www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2015/about/

Opening ceremonies are 9AM on Friday at the Hynes Convention Center. Looks like festivities go through 6PM on Friday and Saturday, with Closing Ceremonies at 5PM on Sunday.

Opening ceremonies at 9am.

They really don’t know their audience, do they?

2 Likes

I like the bostonian theme

Also now there’s an official Pokemon Instagram: instagram.com/pokemon/

ah man this sucks, i’am to far away (Europe). I only had gamescom in Germany a few days ago (which was awesome but not pokemon related sadly).

I wonder is the retail store opened to only the competitors only on thurs or is it for everyone