Pokemon Wedding Gift

Sometimes we may give cards as gifts to friends or family that tie to an event or signify an important moment. I’m attending a family member’s wedding soon and gifting a Pokemon card would mean a lot for my cousin. What Pokemon card would be a good fit for the occasion?

I’m curious if anyone has done this, and if you gave two different cards to the couple?

5 Likes

Neo rev ampharos unlimited psa 10s make the best wedding gifts ive heard maybe gift them that? Tee hee.

9 Likes

28 Likes

This is the only correct answer

4 Likes

I haven’t had any friends who enjoy Pokemon who have gotten married, but gentleman pikachu could be a nice one!
s-l400

4 Likes

Not sure about Latias and Latios because they are brother and sister :nauseated_face:

What about this festive card?

9 Likes

4 Likes

19 Likes

This is hard to beat. Great answer.

This is pretty much as good as it gets. A close second would be any awful Jynx card you could find as a joke in terrible taste.

I think this one is where it’s at. Agree with ya in the Latias-latios, brother-sister thing.

1 Like

Next for when they have first born, 2nd kid, and then a grandkid

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve seen people do custom cards that uses a picture of the couple and then use something silly for the attacks. I would personally commission an artist to draw them in the Pokemon art style. You seem to be looking for actual cards so this would probably work better as an anniversary gift or something. I think @khairis’s answer is going to be the best one.

These are good non card options

12 Likes

Here are some more cards with hearts on them

1 Like

please excuse the joke, but i wish there was an escape rope card because that would make a great bachelor/bachelorette party gift.

congrats to your cousin!

8 Likes

Omg…this is so perfect. I want this card for us couple as well. :smiling_face:

( link )

4 Likes

(1st Edition) Nidoking & Nidoqueen would be my pick & do share with what you final decision is

& big gratz on the collection goal

2 Likes