Art theme: Mail

I enjoy a good card theme thread and this one popped into mind. I’m always excited when I can find something in Pokemon my wife is interested in and with the release of the Special Delivery cards, the mail theme has come up (she ships a lot for her business so it really resonates with her). Other than the SD cards and the Dragonite WB promo, are there any other mail related cards? Hoping to help her put something together for Christmas! Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge!

7 Likes

10 Likes

Love the Doduo! Can’t believe I didn’t think of them!

1 Like

I always think the individual themed collections are really neat, so I did a little quick digging for some ideas that may work depending on what you’d like to do!

They also make these cool little plushies if you’re into that:

And finally, also not a card but if you/your wife are into stamps, the recent 2021 Japanese promo stamps are kind of cool, but may be less readily available by themselves or more expensive than individual cards (picture is from an ebay listing, many of the other stock pictures online have lines through the monetary value of the stamp…I believe unless you’re licensed, stamp sales in Japan are illegal, hence why a lot of the promo boxes coming from Japan have stamps removed):

Maybe these help, maybe not :upside_down_face: Good luck and happy hunting!

10 Likes

This is wonderful, thank you! And thankfully I already have some of the stamps, so that saves some expensive purchases! Haha

2 Likes

@c0ll3ct0r I love that delibird art soooo much. We need more delibird art!

2 Likes

Folks in this hobby collect the most specific stuff and I think it’s just great :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

SO, IMO, every delibird should be on this list. @wooltchi @c0ll3ct0r . yeah?

2 Likes

Yes, with the sole exception of the POP 7.