Pokemon Topps Collection (quest for chromes COMPLETE)

I am a little scared. I only know of one other raichu in existence

This is rusty’s video

maybe practice on a cheap PSA case?

1 Like

Shiny! :sunglasses: Congrats on the addition to your collection!

Btw, don’t forget to send the label to PSA so they can remove it from the POP report after you’ve opened it.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Where exactly do I send with the label? Can I just email them a picture or do I actually have to mail them the label back? Thanks for any help.

Send it in a basic envelope to PSA. I’ve heard some say not to include your name on the return address for whatever reason.

why are you cracking it open? :?

I don’t collect psa and I would have an empty spot in my binder if I didn’t. I doubt I would find another non psa anytime soon.

No chromes to update but I did find something I have yet to ever see sell. Johto Series 1! I think the last box that I know of selling was back in 2012. I also got some spare packs as well which I have also never had. I only need two cards from from a 9 card subset to complete this set and there is only one card per box. The question remains, keep it sealed, or open it? I would be nice to have a sealed collection of all the boxes. There are around 30 different topps boxes to collect. This one is not in perfect condition either as some of the plastic is ripped.

2 Likes

open the packs for lols and keep it sealed opening a box for 1 or 2 cards isnt worth it i dont think unless u want to open it for the fun in which case open

by the way that tekno looks stunning in the case

Chrome Gains!! These are probably going to be the last few for awhile. They actually came from 2 other collectors that have large collections of topps. I only know of 3 other people that are trying to finish off the chrome sets. Luckily they were nice enough to send these my way even though they were singles! I am very grateful to them to say the least. Only 23 sparkles and 8 teknos left!! Must complete :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

amazing so close now that would be amazing to see :blush:

1 Like

@samsamsamsmsms between the four of you is there a complete set, or are there any cards that all four are missing?

2 Likes

I wish. That would at least give me some hope. One person has a complete series 1 set. The other 2 and myself between us are missing the sparkle 1 and tekno 4,13,37. For S2, between the 4 of us we are missing sparkles 98,103,112,116,132,135,136,138.

dame got to show us the complete set of it soon :blush: be amazing to see

haha find me a couple cases and I’ll be more than happy to

Love this shit!

1 Like

Awesome collection - great work!

2 Likes

I sent you a message in your inbox

More chrome gains!! Apparently another person decided to sell off their collection from back in the day so I got to snag a couple that I have been looking for. I finally complete the S1 sparkle set :blush: :blush: Got an alakazam and weedle tekno coming and then I’ll only need 2 to finish the S1 set. The seller supposedly has some S2 sparkles so I might be able to finally stop blowing money on boxes for these friggin sets.

2 Likes